Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Whisky Connoisseur's what is your taste?

I like Canadian whisky and I was wondering if there are any other Whisky Connoisseur's here on BFP.

Today I bought "40 Creek" Canadian whisky and I find it very well rounded and mellow.

What is your preference?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2016, 06:28 PM   #2
Virago

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,128 Times in 306 Posts
Virago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST ReputationVirago Has the BEST Reputation

All of it. Had a wonderful Johnny Walker Gold. I always enjoy a smooth Glenfiddich when my brother visits

But I have always said that Jack Daniels (although officially a sour mash) is the only man I ever loved.
Virago is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Virago For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2016, 07:30 PM   #3
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks buddy, there is nothing wrong that Jack Daniels can't fix. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virago View Post
All of it. Had a wonderful Johnny Walker Gold. I always enjoy a smooth Glenfiddich when my brother visits

But I have always said that Jack Daniels (although officially a sour mash) is the only man I ever loved.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:14 AM   #4
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I haven't drank whiskey in a long time, but I used to enjoy Makers Mark.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:43 AM   #5
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,726 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Dalwhinnie has always been my favourite

https://www.masterofmalt.com/whiskie...ar-old-whisky/
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 02:49 AM   #6
iridium

How Do You Identify?:
femme

iridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputationiridium Has the BEST Reputation

Cleaning out my moms house. I found a few unopened whiskey bottles. Just now I opened one "sandy macdonald" It had to have been purchased in the early 60s . Wouldn't know the difference from new. I have an unopened bottle of Crown Royal with a 1954 stamp on it. I know that once the spirit leaves the barrel the aging process is halted so it's not like I can claim to have a 60 year old scotch but I wonder if there is a collectors market for these old unopened bottles.
iridium is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iridium For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 10:57 AM   #7
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,181 Times in 3,024 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

#1 spot goes to Jameson
#2 is Jack Daniels
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 11:25 AM   #8
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
#1 spot goes to Jameson
#2 is Jack Daniels
Jameson, you are a woman after my own heart. Pour it up and I will be right over. Haha!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-31-2016, 11:26 AM   #9
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by iridium View Post
Cleaning out my moms house. I found a few unopened whiskey bottles. Just now I opened one "sandy macdonald" It had to have been purchased in the early 60s . Wouldn't know the difference from new. I have an unopened bottle of Crown Royal with a 1954 stamp on it. I know that once the spirit leaves the barrel the aging process is halted so it's not like I can claim to have a 60 year old scotch but I wonder if there is a collectors market for these old unopened bottles.
Crown Royal is my favorite. What does Sandy MacDonald taste like?

Tags
alcohol, whisky