Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > GENDER AND IDENTITY > General Gender Discussions

Old 08-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #1
faymie

How Do You Identify?:
femme

faymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputationfaymie Has the BEST Reputation
Default where should they look?

Hi: I have a friend who is very, very. Extremely new to a butch identity. I would like to send my friend to a thread here for good and positive information. Can you tell me what threads would be most usefuld?

Faymie
faymie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:51 PM   #2
Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by faymie View Post
Hi: I have a friend who is very, very. Extremely new to a butch identity. I would like to send my friend to a thread here for good and positive information. Can you tell me what threads would be most usefuld?

Faymie
Hi fayme,
There 15-17 threads on this site that I can find that all fall under the BUTCH ZONE For all things “Butch”. These might be a good starting point. Of course there are other sites too , including Fetlife that have a number of threads related to Butch identity (just enter the word –butch- in the search tool).

Your friend might want to consider a mentor at some stage (who would direct them to further reading), or even just someone that they can feel comfortable turning to for questions. Perhaps after some reading your friend might consider contacting someone whose posts resonate and see if the poster would be interested in providing some one-on-one support online. Your friend is at the start of an interesting journey- how fortunate we are that there are sites like this one to help them along their way.