How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Teacher Beats Student

Why isn't she in jail? What are your thoughts when watching this?

SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #2
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

What's a charter school?

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...88-504083.html <--- this news article says that the teacher has been fired and is being investigated by the local authorities.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A charter school is a public school with a special purpose kind of. I think. My son goes to a charter school for the fine arts. The school in question here is a school for children with behavioral issues from my understanding.

Still, I think the teacher who did the hitting and the teachers who stood by and watched should all be fired and thrown in jail. I am horrified at the brutality of this, but more horrified at the laughs and giggles in the background.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:32 AM   #4
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,872 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Oh. My. GAWD.

I literally covered my mouth and wanted to throw up seeing this. That poor fucking kid and he looked terrified. OMG.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Oh. My. GAWD.

I literally covered my mouth and wanted to throw up seeing this. That poor fucking kid and he looked terrified. OMG.
Why isn't she in jail? I am bewildered and angry.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
Lillie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl,princess,her, that girl, she! but mostly just "babygirl"
Relationship Status:
single

Lillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST ReputationLillie Has the BEST Reputation

WTF..If that was either one of my kids at the receiving end of that..I WOULD BE IN JAIL! period end of story...

I can't believe she has not been arrested already!

sickens me

The most expensive jewels I ever wore around my neck was my child's arms

Lillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #7
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

This is horrible. If that was my child, I will file charges across the board. I can't believe what I am seeing and hearing.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:43 AM   #8
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

anger..

That was my responce...

But then again, I'm more than a little irrational when it comes to thinking about anyone harming my child..

I'm with superfemme..

Names of all the teachers that were in that room.. Lawsuits, criminal charges.. no holds bar for any adult that didn't try to stop it...

Now I have to go find something to do so I don't think about my son going to SERE training and the fact that he deliberatly is signing up to be abused..

and BREATH...
Old 05-13-2010, 10:45 AM   #9
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation

Someone needs to load that bitch up in My cargo van with the cattle prod and drop her off on the corner going 55 when I open the door Just sayin ..
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #10
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

This might be an unpopular thing to say but: when I first viewed this the thought crossed my mind and I said a prayer that this teacher wasn't one of *us*.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:47 AM   #11
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

OK see ANYONE would of done this to MY kid.... I would of HURT and I mean HURT that teacher....

I am horrified and disgusted and sick for this poor mom and that poor baby,I don't give a rats ass that he was in a school for kids who are naughty, he is a baby being dragged by his hair..

Sick sick sick and heartbreaking.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 10:49 AM   #12
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
When I was watching this, it looked like a parody to me. Blows not making contact, exagerated movements. Especially that first bit, it reminded me of playing "Bigfoot" with my son when he was younger, approaching him with my arms up high before swooping in to tickle him (There was also a song that went with this)

Did anyone else feel like this was some kind of (inappropriate) playing that got out of hand? Am I the only seeing that it appears the blows weren't landed, or were softened at the end to light taps? I am NOT saying this is right, but it made me wonder what the context was, I mean especially if people were filming it.

Jaded, and possibly in need of finding her glasses...
The childs mom said he had a bump on his head and bruises from where she kicked him. I was skeptical at first, but to me it did NOT look like play, it looked like the teacher held back force at the last moment. Perhaps to not do an incredible amount of damage?

Here is an uncut version:

Old 05-13-2010, 10:54 AM   #13
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,647 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

God, whatever happened to detention, writing your name on the blackboard six million times and then erasing the board? I can't count how often I was detention, but never once received corporal punishment.

This is above and beyond corporal punishment.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #14
Random

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 5,326 Times in 1,379 Posts
Random Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST ReputationRandom Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
When I was watching this, it looked like a parody to me. Blows not making contact, exagerated movements. Especially that first bit, it reminded me of playing "Bigfoot" with my son when he was younger, approaching him with my arms up high before swooping in to tickle him (There was also a song that went with this)

Did anyone else feel like this was some kind of (inappropriate) playing that got out of hand? Am I the only seeing that it appears the blows weren't landed, or were softened at the end to light taps? I am NOT saying this is right, but it made me wonder what the context was, I mean especially if people were filming it.

Jaded, and possibly in need of finding her glasses...
the beginning sort of looks more like intimidation, but as soon as she laid hands on him, it was over...
Old 05-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #15
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

I saw this clip last night on the news. Suffice to say I did much tossing and turning all night. I was (and am) absolutely horrified by this incident. The teacher acted so vicious and aggressive and that poor darling child looks utterly terrified.

I am so angry that this was even able to happen and furious the authorities haven't locked this heinous person (and those watching) up. I have half a mind to strap on my boots and go and do it myself.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:58 AM   #16
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmedyke View Post
I saw this clip last night on the news. Suffice to say I did much tossing and turning all night. I was (and am) absolutely horrified by this incident. The teacher acted so vicious and aggressive and that poor darling child looks utterly terrified.

I am so angry that this was even able to happen and furious the authorities haven't locked this heinous person (and those watching) up. I have half a mind to strap on my boots and go and do it myself.
I have boots. I'll go with you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #17
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

My thoughts are that the next tape they would be showing on the news would be of me beating the person (I hesitate to call her a "teacher") who did that to my child.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:08 AM   #18
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Replying to June without quoting.

I watched it a second time after reading your post (against my stomach's better judgment!) and I really don't think that this was playing that got out of hand.

The child really did seem frightened to me and the young lady's face (at the very end of the clip) was ghost white and scared too.
Old 05-13-2010, 11:22 AM   #19
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Teacher-Beats-Student Video; Allegedly Lashed out After Student Teased Girl

HOUSTON (CBS/KHOU) When their teacher backed one of their classmates into a corner, students at a Houston-area charter school thought it was a joke - but it allegedly turned into a shocking and brutal beating that was caught on tape.

Sherri Davis, a science teacher at Jamie's House Charter School, allegedly backed 13-year-old Isaiah Johnson into a corner and began beating him while his classmates watched.

At the beginning of the video you can hear the laughter and applause from the students as Isaiah is backed into a corner by Davis after Isaiah reportedly teased a female classmate. But Janiqua Johnson, a student who shot the video on her cell phone, says Davis "snapped" and started beating the 13-year-old, according to CBS affiliate KHOU.

The teacher "just started beating him up," Janiqua Johnson told KHOU. "His behavior may have been bad but he didn't deserve that," Johnson said, referring to the teasing that preceded the alleged beating.

Davis was placed on administrative leave when school officials learned of the incident in late April, but was fired Monday when officials saw the video.

"It was horrifying," said Sue Jones, spokesperson for the school. "There's just no other word for that."

Janiqua Johnson and other witnesses told KHOU that four or five school employees were present in the classroom. The students claimed they felt intimidated by some teachers after the video became public.

The school is looking into allegations that other teachers watched the beat-down without stepping in, according to a school spokesperson, and said that it will punish any teachers found to have done that.

The Harris County Sheriff's Department is also investigating the incident, although a spokesperson declined to comment further.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...88-504083.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #20
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Sometimes? The June makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.