Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Old 08-19-2010, 03:59 PM   #1
Sweepea

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello to all

Just a note to introduce myself--- I am Sweepea, 45y/o Femme,single and in the Inland Empire of California. I am bored to tears (lol) And I am trying to learn to use BFP
Sweepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:02 PM   #2
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

Hello and welcome, I am 23yr old from washington state, but my home state is california

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #3
skeeter_01

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey you!
Relationship Status:
Sleeping single in a double bed..

skeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputationskeeter_01 Has the BEST Reputation

hello!
my name is skeeter (really it's marti)..i live in ann arbor, michigan..i'm pretty new here too! come on i'll show you around!
skeet

Texting while driving is a real KILLER!!!

‎"It takes hundreds of nuts to hold a car together...but it takes only one nut to scatter them all over the highway..."
Jeff PARAMEDIC
skeeter_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to skeeter_01 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #4
Leader

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Leader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST ReputationLeader Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweepea View Post
Just a note to introduce myself--- I am Sweepea, 45y/o Femme,single and in the Inland Empire of California. I am bored to tears (lol) And I am trying to learn to use BFP
Welcome Sweepea! (love the name)

I'm sure that everyone will answer any questions and show you around. I grew up in the San Gabriel Valley, but haven't been to the Inland Empire for years... hope you're staying cool!

Welcome and enjoy BFP!
Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leader For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,797 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet Sweepea.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2010, 08:33 PM   #6
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

welcome to the planet! LOVE the screen name
Old 08-19-2010, 10:19 PM   #7
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:04 PM   #8
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the Planet!
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 02:37 AM   #9
Nerds

How Do You Identify?:
as me

Nerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST ReputationNerds Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
welcome to the planet Sweepea! Good to see another planet-noob here I joined just a few days ago myself, but already know a few people here. It's a good place to be - and a lot of interesting reading. Funny too! There are some amazing people here, and I'm looking forward to reading your posts
Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nerds For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2010, 03:01 AM   #10
Sweepea

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST ReputationSweepea Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chat room

Does anyone ever use the chat room?
Sweepea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 05:39 AM   #11
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I've been in there once or twice not very crowded though but you might like it I don't know??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #12
galadna

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

galadna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond reputegaladna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Welcome to the planet Sweapea!!
galadna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #13
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome to the bast place on the net!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post: