Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-12-2012, 09:31 AM   #1
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

jules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile DEXTER fans???

Hello,

Was just wondering if anyone here is as into the Showtime hit DEXTER as I am. The new season starts September 30th and I am so ready to see what happens after the amazing finale last season.

Thanks,
Jules with numbers

Pacific Northwest Bound May 2013
jules5041 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:33 AM   #2
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OMG YES! I love Dexter. I have had an actor-crush on Michael C. Hall since Six Feet Under.

CAN. NOT. WAIT!

Read the books. The TV show is actually better. (IMHO)

OMG you made my day by telling me when Dex is coming back.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:44 AM   #3
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules5041 View Post
Hello,

Was just wondering if anyone here is as into the Showtime hit DEXTER as I am. The new season starts September 30th and I am so ready to see what happens after the amazing finale last season.

Thanks,
Jules with numbers
I never miss a show...DVR record the entire series, , so thanks for the reminder .

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

jules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputationjules5041 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
OMG YES! I love Dexter. I have had an actor-crush on Michael C. Hall since Six Feet Under.

CAN. NOT. WAIT!

Read the books. The TV show is actually better. (IMHO)

OMG you made my day by telling me when Dex is coming back.
I too have had a crush on Michael C. Hall since Six Feet Under. What a wonderful show that was. The series of SFU is on my Christmas List this year!!!

I can't phathom how he works with his ex-wife in real life and sister on the show, (oh I can't think of her real name)...Deb (on the show). They just recently divorced if you didn't know. I don't know how they do it.

Have you seen the trailer for the upcoming season on sho.com? It is so good. It is almost breathtaking. I know that sounds horrible for a television show to take your breath away, but it does mine. I guess I am just silly that way.

Anyways, glad I could make your day. Mark your calendar!!!

Jules

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #5
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,372 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Gaige and I both are big fans of this show. Personally, I have enjoyed Michael C. Halls acting skills since Six Feet Under, so when Dexter came out, I just knew I was going to love it. I was not disappointed!
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:50 AM   #6
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default SFU

It is my personal mission in life to introduce one new fan per year to Six Feet Under. I believe it was not only groundbreaking, but perhaps the best series that has ever been on television.

Must make time to watch Six Feet Under with someone soon...
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 09:55 AM   #7
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

SUPER FAN HERE!!!

I can't remember how last season ended. Must go back and re-cap.

Six Feet Under is in my top three favorite television series of all time. My oldest daughter is totally into it right now.

Can't wait for the new season!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 10:08 AM   #8
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,665 Times in 3,992 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

where can I watch Six Feet Under? I watched the first few seasons but lost cable right about the time the one wife went missing...I need to find it again!

I LOVE Dexter. I am a true crime addict and at first didnt watch it becaue I only like true crime books but ....I finally did and was hooked immediately! Love it!

I cant believe his sister caught him in the act on the last episode of last season!!! OMG!
Old 09-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

Miss Tia~

I know you can watch SFU at HBO.com, but in order to do that I believe you have to be an HBO subscriber. I am not sure though. I can't access it right now as I am at work, but run a search for Six Feet Under Episodes Free and you can find some links to it.

The Following User Says Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #10
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

Smile

I think I should have made this thread about Micheal C Hall as there is more talk about Six Feet Under than Dexter. But that is a good thing! Anything Micheal C Hall and Im there!!!!

Old 09-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #11
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
where can I watch Six Feet Under? I watched the first few seasons but lost cable right about the time the one wife went missing...I need to find it again!

I LOVE Dexter. I am a true crime addict and at first didnt watch it becaue I only like true crime books but ....I finally did and was hooked immediately! Love it!

I cant believe his sister caught him in the act on the last episode of last season!!! OMG!
Yes! I watch HBO2Go on my iPad but you do need to subscribe to HBO through your cable company. I love it! I am watching True Blood season 4 right now.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #12
LoyalWolfsBlade

How Do You Identify?:
Pre-Op FtM,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones plz
Relationship Status:
Single but haven't given up on finding the One

Thanked 9,646 Times in 3,123 Posts
LoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST ReputationLoyalWolfsBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Such a Dexter Fan been doing a marthon of the entire series since the start of Aug to get ready for Sept 30 Can't Wait.....
Old 09-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #13
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Woo Hoooo!! The kid and I can't wait until Dexter starts. Hope this season is a good one. We had disconnected our cable to save money and we were very blessed to have a friend here at BFP allow us access to his cable online so we can watch Dexter. Thank YOU, (You know who you are). As an aside, we are also hooked on American Horror Story and can't wait for the new season to start.

Last edited by SugarFemme; 09-12-2012 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Typo fairy struck again (I had NOTHING to do with it btw LOL)
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #14
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

I loveeeeeee Dexter! Got my mom hooked on it as well dang I almost forgot how last season ended.. thanks for the reminder lol.. wish I hadnt just cancelled all my premium channels MUST ADD SHOWTIME
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:29 PM   #15
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

I LOVE Dexter...glad him and his wife split....kinda creepy having his realtime wife play his sister! lol

I too kinda need a reminder of last season... seems like sooo long ago!

Wonder what twist come this season...they will twist it somehow.. I look forward to it.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #16
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

<shiver>

i love Dexter! i've seen the first 5 seasons many times but i've only seen the first 2 episodes of last season. i'm hoping for some time to catch up soon. but ooooh i hate watching that show alone!

Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #17
The JD
Be the Fearless Bunny

How Do You Identify?:
Hers.
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer

2 Highscores

Thanked 2,686 Times in 540 Posts
The JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST ReputationThe JD Has the BEST Reputation

I had a gf who used to say I'm just like Dexter. I'm not exactly sure what she meant, but I love the Dexter bowling shirt she gave me.

I feel compelled to say she's still alive.

You can watch the first 2 minutes of the season 7 premiere and the trailer for the season at the Showtime website. I was skeptical that Deb really caught him, but I'm convinced now. Deb apparently spends the season watching Dex like a hawk...pressure's gonna build! Rumor has it that next season (Season 8) will be the final season...

Last edited by The JD; 09-12-2012 at 10:09 PM. Reason: added pic of shirt, then took away because the image is so fricking huge
The JD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The JD For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 05:55 AM   #18
jules5041

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
do not disturb...

I thought this was the last season. Boy I hope I am wrong and there is a season 8!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jules5041 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #19
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,135 Times in 10,005 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I do love the show Dexter!

My oldest son turned me onto that show back during
the summer of 2008. He knew how to find past episodes to
watch online. We sat on my old French sofa (which I miss to this day),
and watched episode after episode - for hours on end.

My older son has a natural gift for forensics and several language
fluencies, which both of his talents present a potent mixture. I remember
the detailed observations he moderated in hush-hush like tones during every show we watched, as if he were a machine. I was completely taken by his acute level of skill to pick apart every nick and dent of each episode we watched.

So yes, I do like that show very much.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #20
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

They signed a contract for 2 more seasons this one on oct 2012 and then 1 more [final one]...they say they already know the ending!

I love me some dexter..... glad he divorced his wife...kinda creeped me out havin her be his sis on the show!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote