Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Michigan Forums

Old 04-17-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
Open to healthy possibilities...

Thanked 1,629 Times in 393 Posts
Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation
Default Michigan and Great Lakes Queers

Good morning, there certainly must be more folks in the Great Lakes area than just Me (though it seems that way at times). So where are you? Don't be shy. *s

~Elijah
Elijah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Dear Ol Butch Bones
Preferred Pronoun?:
Old G
Relationship Status:
Too old to play.

Thanked 3,730 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

<--------------Northwest Indiana-Lake Michigan shoreline. I'll be honest: I've been married for 30+ years and have been single for a few years. I have my good days and my bad, but I just want to meet folks who I can learn from, discuss stuff with, practice skills with, who get me out there in real time. I am looking for cool people who I can enjoy hanging with, have a lil fun, boys night out,etc. Make new friends. If you're down this way, hit me up.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #3
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Elijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST ReputationElijah Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome, popcorn. I can so relate to the place you are in. I hope you can find that. Thanks for being brave enough to be the first one to post!

Mazel Tov,

~Elijah

~Washington Irving
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijah For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
lionpaw

How Do You Identify?:
very married lesbian couple-there are two of us that use this site

Thanked 1,579 Times in 517 Posts
lionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputationlionpaw Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there!....We are from Erie, Pa.....Glad to see this thread.....lionpaw...
lionpaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:11 PM   #5
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

Welcome, lionpaw. The more, the merrier!

~Washington Irving
Old 04-18-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
Elijah

How Do You Identify?:
Genderqueer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:

There has to be more of us around?

Tell Me, what is your favorite Great Lakes attraction? I am partial to Mackinaw Island. Though the horse droppings are a bit much sometimes.

~Elijah

~Washington Irving
Old 01-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #7
Picsesgrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Sporty Femme

Picsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST ReputationPicsesgrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Hi from Southeastern Michigan

Hey all, I'm new to the site and am looking for more Michigan people but am also open for talking to others from all over. This looks like a great site.
Picsesgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Picsesgrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Picsesgrrl,

It is a great site, and there are a few Michigan folks here. I'm in the "Crossroads of America" neighboring state.

Welcome to the Planet!
SNH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picsesgrrl View Post
Hey all, I'm new to the site and am looking for more Michigan people but am also open for talking to others from all over. This looks like a great site.
SoNotHer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SoNotHer For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 11:50 AM   #9
Nadeest

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,118 Times in 501 Posts
Nadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST ReputationNadeest Has the BEST Reputation

I was born and raised in Michigan, but moved down to Texas in 09. I miss Michigan, and the snow country, and hope to live there again, someday, but first I have things to do.
Nadeest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nadeest For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #10
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

Picessgrrl - Hello from Canada! Where in Michigan are you? I'm in Windsor visiting family quite often.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wryly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #11
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,778 Times in 958 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Michigan born and bred. Fourth generation Michigander, in fact. I live in the Capitol City.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2016, 10:01 PM   #12
Hasikter

How Do You Identify?:
female

Hasikter is on a distinguished road
Default Michigan forums

Im from Michigan, west side of the state. Holland area Looking for others to make friends and whatever. Hasikter
Hasikter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hasikter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 01:39 AM   #13
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,061 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

I live near Detroit. Moved up here a couple months ago only.

I've been to Holland before. For the tulip festival. It's a beautiful area.
Old 01-16-2016, 06:25 PM   #14
girlin2une

How Do You Identify?:
submissive queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

Thanked 3,846 Times in 856 Posts
girlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputationgirlin2une Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Canadian here... still very close to the Great Lakes....I live on the shores of beautiful Lake Huron...
girlin2une is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girlin2une For This Useful Post: