Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Washington Forums

Old 11-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #1
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Default Seattle Area Gatherings

A new thread for gatherings and events of interest happening in and around Seattle, WA.
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:34 PM   #2
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Okay, I'll start:

The Seattle Women's Chorus is among many talented groups of people performing before the Tree Lighting Ceremony at Westlake Center on 11/27, the day after Thanksgiving. Festivities start at 4:30 p.m. I just found out that my dad's chorus is performing as well.

Another fun thing coming up is the Great Figgy Pudding
Street Corner Caroling Competition
, which is happening Friday, Dec. 4th starting at 6 p.m. I'll be performing with the group called Ancora. We are usually located somewhere near the carousel in the square across from Westlake Center.

'Tis the season!
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:48 PM   #3
Boots13

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
No

Thanked 2,315 Times in 428 Posts
Boots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST ReputationBoots13 Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default LOVE the Figgy Pudding Thingy

Hi Cara ! I love the Figgy Pudding Christmas Caroling Competition ! The streets are closed off and there are so many groups performing...the Westlake Tree is brightly lit and the Holiday Carousel is gorgeous. Not to mention the Macy's Star...it's magical and
beautiful...dont forget to run inside Pacific Place for the "snowfall" !

thanks for posting the date !
Boots13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:21 PM   #4
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for starting this

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Hi there... I'm here, just lurking... as I can't usually make Seattle gatherings without a great deal of effort... Ahh, the difficulties of living out of the way, as lovely as it might be.
Old 11-14-2009, 02:38 PM   #6
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

When i get my car fixed (or a new one) we are SO going shopping in seattle JLJ...........or something

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLovelyJenn View Post
Hi there... I'm here, just lurking... as I can't usually make Seattle gatherings without a great deal of effort... Ahh, the difficulties of living out of the way, as lovely as it might be.

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #7
SassyLeo
Is Grateful

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 1,584 Times in 622 Posts
SassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST ReputationSassyLeo Has the BEST Reputation

cara,
are you in the SWC? maybe you told me and i have forgotten? my godmother and her partner are! they love it! i haven't yet had the chance to see one of their concerts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cara View Post
Okay, I'll start:

The Seattle Women's Chorus is among many talented groups of people performing before the Tree Lighting Ceremony at Westlake Center on 11/27, the day after Thanksgiving. Festivities start at 4:30 p.m. I just found out that my dad's chorus is performing as well.

Another fun thing coming up is the Great Figgy Pudding
Street Corner Caroling Competition
, which is happening Friday, Dec. 4th starting at 6 p.m. I'll be performing with the group called Ancora. We are usually located somewhere near the carousel in the square across from Westlake Center.

'Tis the season!
Old 01-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #8
desperado010652

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

desperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputationdesperado010652 Has the BEST Reputation

is there anything on here for us dykes in the greater spokane area?? us people on the eastern side of the state are often forgotten but we are here.
desperado010652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #9
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hey Seattle

Myself and a friend are flying out the end of September for the weekend. Just wondering what are the hot spots (bars) to go to? Will they also be with in either walking distance or a short cab ride from Madison St.? I think we will be staying some where on Madison St.

Any help??
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2011, 09:23 PM   #10
Slater

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Slater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST ReputationSlater Has the BEST Reputation

I thought I'd see if anyone was planning to go to this show, or had some interest in it. It's produced by a femme who used to be in The Von Foxies. The show is September 2 and 3.

The Big Dyke singalong
Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #11
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post
Hey Seattle

Myself and a friend are flying out the end of September for the weekend. Just wondering what are the hot spots (bars) to go to? Will they also be with in either walking distance or a short cab ride from Madison St.? I think we will be staying some where on Madison St.

Any help??
Strappie,

I am not from Seattle but we go there often. We don't do bars or clubs, but we enjoy the open air market Pikes Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, the Space needle, and the Experience Music Project. All of this is within walking distance of the piers and a ferry ride to an island or two! Fun times, enjoy!!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:49 AM   #12
Rope

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
polyamorous

Thanked 1,279 Times in 212 Posts
Rope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST ReputationRope Has the BEST Reputation
Default Butch/Femme Socials WINTER BALL

Lots of our pals from the Seattle join us at this event, just passing on the information for a few more of you. HEY, I hear until 11:30 a.m. today, Virgin Atlantic has a special flight cost on sale from Seattle to SFO.

SAVE THE DATE! SATURDAY, JAUNARY 14TH, 6:30 p.m.-11:30 p.m.at the Humanist Hall in Oakland.

Butch/Femme Socials WINTER BALL
(black tie/cocktail dress optional)

If you have not been to one of our largest events, please mark your calendar.

Tickets will remain at the same low price via online purchase at $10.00.
$20.00 at the door !

Tickets will go on sale December 1st.

Stay tuned for further information!

DJ dancing, singles mingle at 7 p.m., BYOB, water and mixers provided.

It takes a community to put a party on--what's needed !

If you can donate any of the following items or your time, please email me at: butchfemmesocials@yahoo.com, DO NOT HIT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

bottled water

dessert and what kind

wood for the outdoor fireplace

large trash bags (33 gallon)

liters of Coke, Pepsi, 7up (diet too)

small paper plates, napkins and paper cups

Set up (arrive at 5 p.m. promptly) I will feed you pizza

Clean up (start at 11:00 p.m.)

****SORRY THERE IS NO FREE ADMISSION FOR DONATIONS, WE JUST CAN'T AFFORD IT

There is ONE paid position available, must be willing to work the entire event from set up to clean up. Some lifting involved, manage the door taking tickets and money, provide security for the event, help where needed at the event. You must come with references. Email me at: butchfemmesocials@yahoo.com for details.

See you there!

Rope and Toughy

p.s. email me via the site if you need hotel accommodations near the Winter Ball in Oakland. If you fly into Oakland, CA, it's totally doable on public transportation to hotel, and to winter ball.

Rope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:08 AM   #13
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Is there anything going on around New Year's? I'll be in the area from the 30th to the 4th and am looking for fun things to do!
Old 09-01-2011, 08:06 PM   #14
sweetiefemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loved

sweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputationsweetiefemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperado010652 View Post
is there anything on here for us dykes in the greater spokane area?? us people on the eastern side of the state are often forgotten but we are here.
I live in the Tri-Cities.