Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tru Blood Fans

If you're a Tru Blood fan, this is the place to be! Share your thoughts, comments, etc about the show here.

This is one of my favorite shows on HBO. I'm hooked! I'm bummed the season ended and can't wait for the new season to begin. SSSoooooooooooooooookie....
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

I am utterly MAD for True Blood. In fact, when I signed up for DirectTV for my new place, I had to tell them to make sure they added HBO! LOL
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Arwen, I'm right there with you. I'm addicted big time to it. I actually ordered the "tru blood" soda 4 pack. I basically got it out of curiosity, being a fan of the show, plus the bottles looked pretty cool (just like on the show at Sam's bar). It's blood orange soda and it leaves a bad after taste. Quite disappointing, after they were making a big deal about it. If you're thinking it will taste like Orange Crush, nope, it doesn't. I have the bottles on display in my bar which make for a great conversation piece, along with the bottle opener I ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I am utterly MAD for True Blood. In fact, when I signed up for DirectTV for my new place, I had to tell them to make sure they added HBO! LOL
Old 11-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #4
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Arwen, I'm right there with you. I'm addicted big time to it. I actually ordered the "tru blood" soda 4 pack. I basically got it out of curiosity, being a fan of the show, plus the bottles looked pretty cool (just like on the show at Sam's bar). It's blood orange soda and it leaves a bad after taste. Quite disappointing, after they were making a big deal about it. If you're thinking it will taste like Orange Crush, nope, it doesn't. I have the bottles on display in my bar which make for a great conversation piece, along with the bottle opener I ordered.
Have you read the books? I have not. My writing partner and best friend tells me I must.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:10 AM   #5
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Nope, I'd rather the visual aspect of it <tv and all> know what i mean? P.S. we need to have a devil smiley in this joint, especially for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
Have you read the books? I have not. My writing partner and best friend tells me I must.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:05 AM   #6
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Avid True Blood fan here -

major jonesing for the new season.

I adore Eric - it's the bad boi what can I say.

I haven't read the books as yet but they are on my list soon.
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 12:01 AM   #7
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

Snowy loves Eric!!!
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:46 AM   #8
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Erik Northman is some kind of hot. Did you know that the actor is the son of the actor who played Bootstrap Bill in Pirates of the Caribbean? Did you care?
Old 06-26-2011, 10:01 PM   #9
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default True Blood, oh yeah!

Took me a little bit to get into the show tonight but the end was great-better not write it to be a spoiler for the other west coasters that don't get an east coast feed @ 6:00PM.

I will check back tomorrow, off to sleep now
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 10:04 PM   #10
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default True Blood, oh yeah!

Took me a little bit to get into the show tonight but the end was great-better not write it to be a spoiler for the other west coasters that don't get an east coast feed @ 6:00PM.

I will check back tomorrow, off to sleep now
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:41 AM   #11
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

HBO on demand is showing season 2..
Old 01-19-2010, 10:58 AM   #12
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

~mumbles~
As One w/o hbo on demand, I'm stuck with waiting for their recaps before the season starts....
Old 01-19-2010, 12:54 PM   #13
Mitmo01

How Do You Identify?:
Disobedient Thing...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Rebel Soul in the blood..Heathen as well
Relationship Status:
Marked and Loved....I Belong to Her....

Thanked 1,354 Times in 579 Posts
Mitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST ReputationMitmo01 Has the BEST Reputation

It looks like there are going to be some interesting new characters on this upcoming season--Alfre Woodward has a role as Lafayettes momma

and there is a new love interest for Mr Eric my favorite vampire on the show!!

hurry and start already i miss this show...
Mitmo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mitmo01 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 01:34 PM   #14
Sweet_Pea

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Relationship Status:
Married

Sweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Pea Has the BEST Reputation

I am a True Blood FANATIC, I have read ALL and i mean ALL the books, they are awesome!!! I cant wait for season three to start!!!
I love Erics character in the books, i hope they keep him the same in the programs. I recommend the books to everyone who loves True Blood.
Just the perfect mix of vampires, violence, love and sex.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:06 AM   #15
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,702 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
HBO on demand is showing season 2..

They are actually re-running Season 2 starting tonight on reg HBO!! We have the dvr set up to record it all, since we missed it the first time around! WOOT!

Christie has read the whole series also and I will be starting it once I round up all of the books and put them in one spot..lol. There are "Dead" books all over the house..lol

We are both very excited about the next season.. She just keeps saying she hopes it will get closer to the books..
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #16
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

First season showing on HBO Demand..
Old 06-13-2010, 10:29 AM   #17
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thumbs up SEASON 3 BEGINS TONIGHT

Finally, Season 3 begins tonight!!

:
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2010, 11:06 AM   #18
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

:
YAY!!!

I have been anxiously awaiting...

In other news, our newest rescue pup came to us named "ginny" - that is SO not her personality and well, she didnt really answer to it.

She does answer to her new name, Sookie.

Yeah, I know - corny. It is easier to say than my first choice of "Delilah" - now we have Samson and Sookie.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2010, 11:27 AM   #19
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

I love it Christie! LOL....Sssssssssssssookie (said in Bill's voice)...

Tell Jess I said hi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by christie0918 View Post
YAY!!!

I have been anxiously awaiting...

In other news, our newest rescue pup came to us named "ginny" - that is SO not her personality and well, she didnt really answer to it.

She does answer to her new name, Sookie.

Yeah, I know - corny. It is easier to say than my first choice of "Delilah" - now we have Samson and Sookie.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:01 PM   #20
betenoire

How Do You Identify?:
Satan in a Sunday Hat
Preferred Pronoun?:
Maow
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,742 Times in 2,566 Posts
betenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputationbetenoire Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
I was pleasantly surprised by Evan Rachel Wood as Queen Sophie. I think she did a great job and I hope they decide to continue with her.
YES YES YES! I thought she was a great Sophie-Anne Leclerq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
Jason's....hmm...Im a bit confused on that, but by now he should be a "weretiger"...or leopard
werepanther, actually. *thwap*

Quote:

:
Yayayayayaya! I actually arranged to leave work early tonight so I can be home to watch it.