Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

View Poll Results: Who will win today's game?
New England Patriots 14 34.15%
New York Gians 27 65.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Predict the Super Bowl!

The first official game of the NFL is tomorrow night so I thought it would be the perfect time to make our prediction for this season's Super Bowl. This season's game will be played on February 5, 150 days to go! It will be held in lovely, exciting Indianapolis!!!! Cue the fanfare!

Share your game prediction for all to see. I cannot offer any prizes, however just think of the accolades you'll receive from our stellar online community here
We can keep it simple and not include the score but you can if you would like.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:43 PM   #2
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation
Default Black and Yellow, Black and Yellow!

My prediction-

STEELERS vs. New Orleans Saints with the STEELERS winning!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:44 PM   #3
Delish

How Do You Identify?:
Queen of our castle
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
She put a ring on it and the date is set :)

Delish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST ReputationDelish Has the BEST Reputation

I am torn but I am going to say Go Saints!!!
Old 09-07-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Steelers Win Super Bowl

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:50 PM   #5
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

San Diego has a decent shot at it this year. My Donkeys are so far out of it I need to root for someone else...
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

Can you have the equivalent of a subway series in football?

If so, I predict the Jets vs. the Giants...Giants by 7.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 08:07 PM   #7
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

I will NOT be rootin' for them, but I'm putting the Patriots on top.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM   #8
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
My prediction-

STEELERS vs. New Orleans Saints with the STEELERS winning!

Like I said back in September.....Steelers vs. Saints in the Super Bowl.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #9
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,937 Times in 4,705 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Green Bay Vs New England.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #10
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I predict that I (who should get out of work at 5pm) won't ~
due to people calling off and using winter weather as an excuse on super bowl sunday.

I predict that my chances of going home will increase if the Steelers don't go to the super bowl and the weather is excellent.

Please pray for me

Oh and I predict that the team that makes the fewest F**** Ups will win

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #11
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,618 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I predict that I (who should get out of work at 5pm) won't ~
due to people calling off and using winter weather as an excuse on super bowl sunday.

I predict that my chances of going home will increase if the Steelers don't go to the super bowl and the weather is excellent.

Please pray for me

Oh and I predict that the team that makes the fewest F**** Ups will win
Well in the spirit of being helpful I hope the Steelers don't go to the super bowl.
And of course i'm hoping for excellent weather. Is that for you or for the superbowl? Well just to be sure, I will hope for good weather all around.

I hope the New England Patriots play the New York Giants and beat them senseless. But since they lost to the Giants pre season and loss to them again week 9, and also given their history with them, I guess I won't count on it.

It's probably going to be Pats vs. Green Bay.

I come from a long line of Pats fans. We were Pats fans long before they ever won anything. It was a long road of defeats, year after year. So it's been particularly sweet in recent years. I remember when i was a kid I could never find the Pats logo on NFL products (except in Boston of course; and the internet has changed all that anyway), I couldn't find Pats highlights, they never showed Pats players when they ever they showed pics of NFL players, and the announcers pretty much made fun of the Patriots while calling the games. I don't miss those days. So whenever the Pats are out of it, or not involved with a game, I always hope the underdog wins. For all those kids out there like me, just hoping...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:38 PM   #12
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
Green Bay Vs New England.
I think you got that one right
UofManyPredictions....

But Green Bay wins again!

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 01:42 PM   #13
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Saints for the win !!!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #14
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,543 Times in 4,141 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default my prediction

SINGING>>>>>> I got a feelin, I got a feelin, Pittsburg Steelers , Pittsburg Steelers, I got a feelin Pittsburg is going to the Super Bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #15
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,765 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I predict that two teams will play, one will win, the halftime show will leave something to be desired and I won't watch any of it.

I'm pretty sure my prediction will come true.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 10:19 PM   #16
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I predict that two teams will play, one will win, the halftime show will leave something to be desired and I won't watch any of it.

He he. Will there be another wardrobe malfunction ?

Wow who dat Saints were pretty impressive! Look forward to their next game vs 49ers
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2012, 10:25 PM   #17
Skittlesluver

How Do You Identify?:
Casual Dreamer
Relationship Status:
Single

Skittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST ReputationSkittlesluver Has the BEST Reputation

New England Pats if their D can show up to the game
Old 01-07-2012, 10:34 PM   #18
Inuus

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Single Not Looking

Inuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST ReputationInuus Has the BEST Reputation

I hope to see my Patriots and would like to see them beat the 49ers in the SB!
Old 01-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #19
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Wink The Winner is........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Gemme, you have an inside tip. I knew it.

Can you predict what 2012 holds for Football Lovers when the season ends.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #20
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I was just hoping for any team that isn't GB wins
I already got my wish about Detroit losing last night
So, they'll have another year added to not having a playoff win, but getting there to play at least

Does anyone see a pattern here with me -----------> Bears fan for life

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote