How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married

Big Bear is on a distinguished road
Default The Cock Market

Have not shopped around for a new cock in awhile. Any new technology out there? Life-like, durable, and easy to manage? Big Bear
Old 01-27-2012, 05:54 AM   #2
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,449 Times in 369 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation
Default The part where I sound like I know what I'm talking about.

There are lots of awesome cocks, but to give you better advice... What kind of cock are you looking for? Hard packing? Soft packing? Plain old fucking?

My first recommendation's gotta be Vixen. Their Goodfella is a really nice dildo for a more realistic look; it's cool because when you're packing, the testicles are outside the harness, giving it a more realistic look.

If you'd like something a little less realistic (i.e. no testicles) the Mustang is very similar to the Goodfella.

For something a little less flesh-like, try one of the flashy O2 models (they do have flesh tones, too, though, if that's your thing) like the Revolution.

For dual penetration or double ended dildos, check out the feeldoes/realdoes.

Anyway, I'd recommend these over others because O2 and Vixskin are both realistic; they have a firm inner core and a softer outer layer that feels more fleshlike than any other material I've tried--and I've tried almost everything, at this point. The upside is that they're all made of safe materials, and they can be sanitized for sharing between lovers, if that's your thing. I've never tried a feeldoe or a realdoe, though, cuz that's not MY thing but the other two I can recommend personally.

Love,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Sex Toy Reviewer
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 07:46 AM   #3
GPS
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy to my 5 year old..
Preferred Pronoun?:
Banned 12/27/2012 - Former member came back under a new name
Relationship Status:
Enjoying Life

Thanked 1,171 Times in 351 Posts
GPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST ReputationGPS Has the BEST Reputation

Subscribing
GPS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GPS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
ArkansasPiscesGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
feeling pretty darned blissful right now!

Thanked 3,080 Times in 741 Posts
ArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST ReputationArkansasPiscesGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Making notes from this thread.... will be heading to the local toy store soon to select newest fun item! (is VERY excited!)
ArkansasPiscesGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ArkansasPiscesGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2012, 05:24 PM   #5
Big Bear

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
Married

Big Bear is on a distinguished road
Default Good old fashioned fucking

Okay, now that you know about my thing...

I gotta get on-line to look for what's new. I was thinking it would be fun to upload a site with cock pics, as I sit in the Detroit airport waiting to get home to my sweet girl.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:15 PM   #6
Selenay

How Do You Identify?:
A soul for a compass and a heart for a pair of wings.
Preferred Pronoun?:
All I ask of living is to have no chains on me.
Relationship Status:
All I own are the strides I spend to the finish line.

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,449 Times in 369 Posts
Selenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST ReputationSelenay Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
Okay, now that you know about my thing...

I gotta get on-line to look for what's new. I was thinking it would be fun to upload a site with cock pics, as I sit in the Detroit airport waiting to get home to my sweet girl.

For just good old fashioned fucking, the Goodfella that I mentioned (in part because of that tasty base, which becomes a wonderful handle for regular thrusting, if you aren't using it in a harness. Please note that the Goodfella is not super duper compatible with a traditional O-Ring style harness--it'll work, but...).

The VIP is decent for packing and fucking, but isn't amazing for really rough play.

And finally the Hottie is a little girthier but doesn't come in those flesh colours.

But none of them, really, are BAD for fucking; just depends on your preferences and the harness you're using.

If You Have Any Other Questions Just Reply (or Send Me a PM If You're Shy),
Madame Dildo

Last edited by Selenay; 01-27-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Selenay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Selenay For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 11:20 AM   #7
Mickey

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Mickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST ReputationMickey Has the BEST Reputation
Default Not Happy with Wild hearts Site

Hey Just an FYI I placed an order for some new toys on Wild Hearts
web site http://wildhearts.com/ I would not recommend this site.. I have yet to receive my order Over two weeks, Contacted the site via email about 4 times not one response and i called.. Still have not received order..Or no one has contacted me.. This is not good business...Geez at least write back in an email! So i hope this is not the way they choose to do business.. So if anyone had a similar issue let me know
thanks!
Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mickey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2013, 11:54 AM   #8
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
Hey Just an FYI I placed an order for some new toys on Wild Hearts
web site http://wildhearts.com/ I would not recommend this site.. I have yet to receive my order Over two weeks, Contacted the site via email about 4 times not one response and i called.. Still have not received order..Or no one has contacted me.. This is not good business...Geez at least write back in an email! So i hope this is not the way they choose to do business.. So if anyone had a similar issue let me know
thanks!
Wow! Thats not a way to do business! Have you thought about contacting the BBB (Better Business Bureau) about this company? I hope you get your order-and your chance to use them-soon! <wink>
I used to live near Broad and Olney (spelling) years ago! I loved that area. You're lucky!