Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LOVE > Dating, Marriage, Family

Old 09-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation
Default A newly dating/sex/corsets/butch appreciatin question

Hi, first post here. I am a 53yo femme, 5 months single after 11 year long and 8+ year sexless marriage (to a butch). I am overall doing GREAT, loving life again, loving myself again.

For the past two months I've been casually dating a total sweetheart butch who treats me like a queen, pampers me to no end, and in the past few weeks since we started being sexual (me for the first time in EIGHT YEARS), has totally rocked my world in bed.

I want to really show my appreciation, but I'm just not sure how.

She made a couple of little comments about liking lingerie, and I was thinking about showing up with a corset (custom made silk which I haven't worn in over 12 years) and stockings under my dress - she lives 100 miles away and I'm visiting for the weekend. FYI I don't actually have anything else that I'd consider sexy lingerie and I live in a rural area where there just isn't anyplace closeby where I could buy something classy and sexy in my size (16/18).

So here's my concern and question. I don't know for sure if she even likes corsets - are they pretty universally drool-producing, or is that an iffy choice? I'm also knocking up against some confidence issues - the last time I wore it I was maybe 41, and now I'm 53, and I'm a curvy (overweight) girl who has not totally escaped the perils of years and gravity, and at this point I'm generally a "low" femme and grandmother, not someone you'd immediately imagine in a corset.

So do I take the risk that it might produce a very awkward (and humiliating for me) moment? Or find a way to figure out if she likes corsets first?

Any other suggestions as to what sorts of things I could do as a treat and thank-you that would more likely be appreciated? I just don't know her well enough yet to know what she likes for sure, but I'd sure like to give back some of how she's made me feel!

Thanks for any advice you can give.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:26 PM   #2
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,118 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation You only live once!

Go for it!!!!!!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,790 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Oh sweetie!!

Please go for it! If your butch said she likes lingerie, a corset is the queen of lingerie!

Enjoy every curve of yourself because I promise you: your butch will

We are damn sight never too old for love or for a hot sex life!

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
Mr.Nobody

How Do You Identify?:
Niizh manidoowag...
Preferred Pronoun?:
I prefer amature nouns
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,528 Times in 536 Posts
Mr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST Reputation

Speaking from the butch perspective...I believe this gesture will not only be apprciated greatly, but it will also get you enough sex to make up for those eight years!
Old 09-13-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,368 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

I second or third the go for its
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #6
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Work it girl!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #7
chefhmboyrd

How Do You Identify?:
man
Preferred Pronoun?:
beef
Relationship Status:
Uncle Daddy Snap

Thanked 2,845 Times in 898 Posts
chefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputationchefhmboyrd Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

First off...
Welcome to the Planet....

second...
If I were the butch in question, I would be thrilled to have you show up in you corset and stockings. It sounds like she is in to you, and if you have already had sex, then it would be completely appropriate to have a little "surprise" for her to show your appreciation...

if she is a sweet and attentive as you described, and has openly expressed an interest in sexy lingerie, then you need not worry about any awkward moments...

as far as the age and gravity, full figured mature women are HOTTTT!!!!!
so put on your sexy gear and RAGE ON SISTER!!!!
Old 09-13-2012, 06:14 PM   #8
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Speaking as someone who loves ligerie, I say go for it! I think it's awesome that you came on here and made a thread to ask opinions and are wanting to please the lust outa your butch... btw hello and welcome to the Planet!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

PS. Corsets are freakin' hot as hell!! Just sayin'
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-31-2015, 10:09 PM   #10
Jane Bond
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
I look in the mirror and it's me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her
Relationship Status:
alert

Jane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST ReputationJane Bond Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

So do I take the risk that it might produce a very awkward (and humiliating for me) moment? Or find a way to figure out if she likes corsets first?

Any other suggestions as to what sorts of things I could do as a treat and thank-you that would more likely be appreciated? I just don't know her well enough yet to know what she likes for sure, but I'd sure like to give back some of how she's made me feel!

Thanks for any advice you can give.[/QUOTE]

Do it, do it, do it, do it. A luscious, full bodied woman in something sexy like a corset or a silk camisole will make a butch do things you'd not believe. If she doesn't respond, run for it, and go find a real butch.
Jane Bond is offline   Reply With Quote