![]() |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: How will you vote this year??? | |||
| My state does mail-in voting with postage paid envelope. |
|
6 | 37.50% |
| My state uses voting stations manned by election staff. |
|
9 | 56.25% |
| I plan to vote by absentee ballot. |
|
1 | 6.25% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#33 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,209
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I got my ballot in the mail yesterday. The day before yesterday I got two voting booklets. So I’m all set.
Will submit my vote to our county Democratic office in person. I still don’t trust the post office (DeJoy).
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|