![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
*** Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: ***
Posts: 4,999
Thanks: 13,409
Thanked 18,276 Times in 4,164 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
So Baby has figured out that the carrier means bad things. It took me an hour and a half to catch her this morning. Eventually, I trapped her in one room and called a neighbor to help. If I get on the floor, I may not get up. Certainly not with a cat in hand. So I was uber late to the vet, but the took her anyway. I have to pick her up in a couple of hours. Next time I will grab her first opportunity in the morning and take her to the crate instead of the opposite. Gawd.
__________________
"No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up" - Lily Tomlin |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: |
| Tags |
| animals, pets |
|
|