![]() |
|
|
#11 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
That's MY mermaid!!! ![]() Today, I wanted to get my oil changed. Check! I wanted to use up some of the reduced produce I had in the fridge and eat. Check! Check! I wanted to work on getting some of the DVR storage down. In progress....check! I want to work on my vacuum to see if I can get it running properly and, if not, open up the new Shark and let 'er rip. Later, when it's cooler. More organization. Later, after I play online and watch pittie rescue videos, which I've become pretty addicted to lately. |
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: |
| Tags |
| agenda |
|
|