Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #23
Waldo

How Do You Identify?:
Special Snowflake
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Married

Waldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST ReputationWaldo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Reading Scorp's concerns made me think about a book swap I was part of on bee eff. Anyhow, when we exchanged books, we had names and address, but had no idea who they were unless we knew their screen names from being personal friends. The person in charge got our book lists and distributed names, addresses and what book(s) to ship that person. No one ever complained about privacy doing it that way. Perhaps the CDX could work the same way..........Wolfy who is not going to be part of it because I'm a computer idiot when it comes to stuff like making CD's I have to mix.
Just FYI - I can't recall how many of these I did over yonder but there was only one instance when someone contacted me and asked not to be in a particular person's swap set.

And in all of the other venues I've been involved in this it's never been an issue.

Hope that helps.