Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #18
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,241 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

I was for sure a trouble maker...Where do I even start?

Had my first beer when I was in the 3RD GRADE! I will never forget it..beer in one hand and a little miss singing mermaid in the other!

We dissected a cat in Anatomy and Physiology...I took it upon myself to put the parts in my teacher's locker. The next morning she had an interesting greeting lol

I was the only kid in highschool with nipple rings and a tattoo! lol

I wont even tell you what happened in "church camp" within the "forest of prayer"! Lets just say, it was a little heavenly....lol

My dad was a holy roller for a while and my mother rarely says a curse word let alone does anything else not considered "ladylike".

I am surprised they still love me lol Anyhow, now no one would ever believe that I was a troublemaker.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post: