Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #11
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,940 Times in 3,937 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

Rockin,

I think it's because I am usually hot & sweaty. I actually was told to stop pricking my finger since I was within normal limits of my bloodwork. I feel so uncomfi about it. Having OCD it just another ritual I have had to take on, if that makes sense.

I am glad we can talk about this here.

Andrew my friend,we all are ocd about somthing,beleave me I have a fue things that drive my group at work nuts about.I have this thing about pick up and clean up after yourself no matter what u r doing in "my'kitchen at work...I have been dubed Mr.Clean buy the folks there..u can bet I can clean up a mess so fast its like a tornado going threw.Its not only a chef thing but the right thing to do.
Today my biggie has been the work outs im doing three times a week,they go more or less this way..15-20 minits of basket ball to get some heart rate going is good for the reapiratinon too as it brings on a good sweat,then walk a bit to chill then when ready ..hit the stair stepper for 50 then go to the b-flex and do four upper body routines..if u r not totaly winded by now..drink some water and take 5...then 50 more steps on the steper..then I do three 15 each of diffrent things with 15 pound weights..and then lay back on the bench and give me @ 5 at the time leg raised to the chest with knees.YES,by then I am..I am totaly done..when I am able take a walk around the yard with the fur kids a couple of times to come dome to a reasonable heart rate.Now, someone tell me what I dont feel this is enough,or am I being un reasonable?Getting older is a bi8*%h.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: