Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-01-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Post Acupuncture Anyone?

Hi Folks,

Wondering if anyone has had acupuncture:

Do you like it? Don't like it? Never had it? Or just plain old feel like Hell no, I'm not a human voodoo doll!

I've been debating having it done for quite some time and finally made the decision to give it a shot. I personally don't like needles, but sucked it up and tried it out, using it as my last resort for some health issues. Needless to say, I LOVE it and have been going for about a month now. It's incredible and talk about feeling rejuvenated! I feel good all over and it's been helping me incredibly. I have more energy and it amazes me how good I feel. And mostly, I feel like my old self again. It can be a bit pricey, but well worth it, mentally, physically, plus it calms the savage beast in me. Believe me, my other half appreciates that too.
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote