Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2011, 08:49 PM   #11
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,496 Times in 1,638 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not single. But when I was I didn't really have a list. But when I saw her I knew I had to make her mine. Too bad she didn't want me. She threw me back. Alright, there may have been some things I had to take care of....

Once I heard "all relationships fail until you find one that doesn't". It might sound like an odd way to put it but it's totally true. You have to put yourself out there, you know in whatever way works for you and as mentioned in a previous post, be true to who you are. That way when you meet someone you are really interested in you are showing all sides of yourself to them and hopefully they are doing the same.

After several attempts to get Ms Pretty's attention-that she claims bordered on stalking--what's wrong with just "stopping by"???? (OK, it was a five and a half hour drive). I had almost given up. There was no list. I just knew I had to see her again. Sometimes you just know, you know?

Eternally grateful she didn't call the cops.

Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote