Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default back again

I just spoke with JoSchmooze and the guy said folks have been asking about me. I am doing ok. Healing and learning to live life a different way. I came back to find sweet messages left for me. Thank you all. The surgery was a success. I had more difficulty about a month ago and needed more testing. Got rather ill but am swinging back around again. My meds were playing havoc with me, I guess. I have lost a significant amount of weight and my skin hangs on me..a good thing!!

I have financial stability now. SSDI did kick in and I was able to pay back bills and get repairs done and now have a monthly income that allows me to live like a human being should. Not fancy but certainly comfortable enough that I dont go without. Still no cable tho! LOL.

I have raised beds that a friend made for me and thats how I am gardening this year. Traded my old car in for a geo tracker that is great on gas and is fun to drive. I just spent two weeks traveling with my niece and her two little boys.

Am still keeping company with my submissive and have a second sub I am getting to know. A MTF also.

I have a chihuahua now but am waiting to adopt another newfoundland..or two. Am waiting to see what I can afford financially. Once life settles down with the medical bills and drugs, I will see if I can do a horse too. A friend is letting me play with her horse for the time being, so that has helped alot. I get to see the mare once a week. I even rode once!

thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. I have missed you...