![]() |
|
|
#9 | |
|
Junior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Preferred Pronoun?:
she Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Posts: 63
Thanks: 62
Thanked 155 Times in 34 Posts
Rep Power: 940031 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Dieting is so hard and to have thyroid problems on top of it all makes it even harder!!My thyroid has been giving me troubles over the years, and it has made me seriously ill a few times in the begining until I was able to get it somewhat under control. I will admit all though my thyroid makes it harder it isn't my biggest problem when it comes to my weight it is the horror munchies I get at night.I behave so well all day at work, I make a healthy dinner and then around 9:15 I am thinking of a snack.I try not to keep any sweets in the house but it doesn't stop me.I turn into a contestant on Iron Chef and I will find a way to make something out of nothing.Oh and the weight watchers desserts or skinny cow ice creams taste so good but I am pretty sure your only supposed to eat one at a time...... Then there is the whole exercise thing......I do good for a month or so and then the excuses start. I am tired when I get home after caring for 12 3yr olds all day long, but I know better.The more you work out, the more energy you have.So I have decided that now that my kids are back in school I am going to try and refocus on my health and get back into better shape.
__________________
Well behaved women rarely make history ![]() http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/a...86/lizzy-1.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
|