Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,656 Times in 7,653 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Open Mouth. Insert Foot.

Sometimes, I see stuff in the news that makes me realize how old habits and beliefs still linger in the minds of us imperfect mortals. So, I thought it might be interesting to start a thread for those comments hitting the news that make us go "huh?" or "did they really say that?" kind of stuff.

Today I found this:

New York Giants running back Brandon Jacobs ripped Gisele Bundchen on Tuesday for comments the supermodel made defending her husband, NE Patriot quarterback Tom Brady, after Super Bowl XLVI. "She just needs to continue to be cute and shut up," the victorious Jacobs told reporters at the Giants championship parade in Manhattan.

Teammate Osi Umenyiora, perhaps attempting to try and be more diplomatic, added..... "I mean she's supposed to stay out of things like that," said the Giants defensive end."But at the end of the day that's their relationship and she has the right to say whatever she wants to."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...170639760.html

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: