Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #10
Cuddles

How Do You Identify?:
A romantic butch who loves to cuddle... and steal your french fry when you're not looking!
Preferred Pronoun?:
No preference.
Relationship Status:
Single, always looking to mingle and maybe be tamed one day

Cuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST ReputationCuddles Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apretty View Post
I didn't read the OP as stating that being butch is all about... short hair--I did read her as saying that she didn't want to have a conversation with a co-worker about what *butch* means.

Am I way off?
No, thank you.. you're not. My coworker doesn't know what butch is, I'm guessing but I'm betting I'm right. I didn't want to explain it to her.

I am not, nor have I ever, thought of only short hair as butch. I think it's silly to even assume I would think that.

It makes me cringe to post on forums sometimes because it's easy to take other's words out of context or twist them around when all they were doing was talking like they would to a friend standing next to them.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I'll be more careful about my choice of words in the future if needed.
Cuddles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cuddles For This Useful Post: