Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > In The News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #1
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation
Default Serial rapist now a racial issue in KC

I am not one to normally post in serious threads, let alone open up a discussion that is of the serious variety, but there is something going on in my neighborhood that is really getting to me.
We have a serial rapist on the loose. He has raped 5 women, all within 5 miles of my home. He sits and watches them, knowing who is single, what time they get home, what their routine is, etc. He comes in through unlocked windows or doors. One lady, the one I know, he waited for her to let her dogs out and forced his way into the house, leaving the dogs locked out. He carries a gun, beats them if they fight, and sodomizes them. He then makes the women take a shower and flushes his condem, and is very careful not to leave behind any evidence or dna.

All 5 women describe him as heavy set, like 6' tall and 250 pounds. He is african american and has pitted cheeks as if from acne scars. There are pictures posted all over town of the composite sketch. The last woman said she knew exactly who he was when he approached her because the sketch was right on.

This all started back in September, but really started to escalate in January when he raped two women in one weekend, then another just last Sunday night. Things really stepped up with the police department, free self defense classes are being given all over town, and women are terrified in their own homes.

Here is where it gets tricky: a lot of people are in an uproar because everyone is looking for a specific black man. If he were a red headed white guy, I would be on the lookout just as much....he is a serial rapist, and he is terrifying women all over town. 5 women's lives have been drastically changed, as well as the other 4 women who have heard him trying to open a window and called police, sending him scurrying away from their houses.

Some of the black men that live in and around the Waldo area are getting second glances, and when the police see a black man walking down the street, they will stop them or at least shine a light at them to see if it might be the perp.

This article was in the KC Star today: http://www.kansascity.com/2010/02/25...ecuted-by.html

What are your thoughts? Is this racial profiling?