Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Finding Your People - Special Groups

Finding Your People - Special Groups Are you a member of AA? Neurodiverse? a Vegan? Find your people here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2012, 04:55 PM   #10
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,181 Times in 3,024 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

There are a variety of options, depending on how you want to use it.
Good liquid options are honey, molasses, maple syrup, brown rice syrup. Easy to swap for things like sweetening your coffee or tea.

Fruit purees are nice, cooked down apples, pears, pureed dates... nice for mixing into things like oats, granola bars, and other baking endeavors.

Baking, you can use the liquid sweeteners, you just need to add a little more of your solid/absorbent flour and what have you to soak it up. Or I like raw sugar/sucanot for baking when I don't want to tinker with texture. The raw sugar still contains some of the vitamins and minerals as well as fiber of the cane and makes the sugar metabolize a little bit better in your body.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: