![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,211
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
This morning I am thankful that sometimes when I don't rest as well as I would like to, that I can rise feeling awake, ready for the day, and find a sweet smile tucked in my heart for the day.
I also feel a ton of gratitude that my youngest son is my biggest fan. He loves me and cares about me and has been so wonderful to me lately. I'm also very grateful for another day to wander about the world and breathe in all the beauty I might see today.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Tags |
| thankful |
|
|