Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2013, 03:49 PM   #27
peachy

How Do You Identify?:
Me

peachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputationpeachy Has the BEST Reputation

Grateful for all the people who share their hearts, minds, souls and experiences on this board without which I'd be more confused and lost than I am. I have learnt so much about how to treat people. I have gone from clueless to not exactly clued up but I think I am more understanding of good manners now. I have really blown it with the one woman I really want in my life. Maybe if I had known before what I know now I'd have done things better. Maybe with what I know now I can right this wrong one day.

I'm grateful for my women friends who love me and make me laugh. 2 who brought me surprise gifts this week.

Grateful for all the beautiful women I have loved over the years.

Grateful for this oh so sensitive barometer that is my body and the light bulb moment yesterday that in the same way bad things get in and get me down fast and hard, good things move them along just as fast and high.

Glad for my new job and such lovely staff keeping my mind on good things.

Caution: contains hard stone
peachy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to peachy For This Useful Post: