Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #1
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Thank You Koop

I wanted to take a moment and thank a very special person in my life for the many acts of love, kindness and honest friendship he has extended to me over the years.

Koop, this one is about you honey. Aka The Oopster, I believe, on this site.

I don't share a whole lot about what happens in my life but on occasion you will find me post about something that has me very emotional and I truly need the release and acceptance that this particular community has to offer and has offered for numerous years.

I don't know where to start with the thank you's to Koop, he has been there for me with hugs and comfort, rides from and to the airport, and countless words of encouragement during some of my hardest struggles in life, when my dad got sick and then again when he passed away and when a love I had been dating passed, Koop called as soon as he heard to make sure I was ok.

We don't talk every day and there are times we have gone months and have not spoken but he is never far from my thoughts and my heart. Koop will see a facebook post and send me a text just one word ((hugs)) or maybe three, "thinking about you". I know you all can understand how much those small words and moments can mean when you're feeling a bit blue or lost.

Recently, I posted here about some of my mothers health issues but it goes far deeper than what was posted and I had to make a trip out to California from my home here in Michigan to help take care of my mom for a bit. I was excited by the prospect of being able to see Koop because it's been awhile and his job has him living in some very remote and beautiful areas of Cali but
sad to say, I honestly did not know if I was going to be able to swing time with all that had to be done and Koop offered to come out and see me which was a good hour and a half drive from where he lives.
Koop not only came to visit but sat for several hours with my mom so that I could run an errand that had to be done. I hope that everyone can understand what it means to be able to trust someone without question to take care of a very ill parent, truthfully there are very few I could trust and that includes several family members.

Koop, you just don't know how much I value your love and friendship. How much I appreciate and admire your time and the simply amazing way you reach out a hand to the people you love and there is no doubt in my mind that I am one of those lucky people and I hope that I can be as good of a friend to you, that you have always been to me. Is it right to say more than a friend, Like family? I feel that it is. I love you very much Koop.

Forgive me if the read is choppy and full of errors but the sentiment and love are far more important to me at this moment.