Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > MEMBER NEWS, ANNOUNCEMENTS, EVENTS > Newbie Central

Newbie Central Newbies start here! A place to ask questions, get answers, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with other folks from ButchFemmePlanet.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #1
Lady_Wu

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Queer Stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
M'Lady
Relationship Status:
given up looking *sigh*

Lady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST ReputationLady_Wu Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Nin hao,ma? -->Lady_Wu here

:
how is everyone doing?i tried to put emoticons that represented who i am. the sugarglider is the closest i could get to my beloved guinea pigs, though i've always wanted a sugarglider as well. *smile* i'm a voracious reader, whether i'm reading for pleasure (any Laurell K. Hamilton fans out there?), studying, or whatever. i'll even read the backs of cereal boxes if i have nothing else! the computer represents my main way of communicating w/the world. i have multiple sclerosis and several other autoimmune diseases, so i don't get out much. i'd love to do so but just don't have anyway to do so. so anyone who wants to become friends through the computer or on the phone or even one visit this somewhat lonely femme is extremely welcome! that's why the lady waiting is there. i'm waiting for.... and the flower is just there b/c i usually put a flower behind my name when i post.
i'm 48, turning 49on May 15th. Yay! i like getting older, though i look in my twenties. i still get carded! lol. i am a high femme in that i wear dresses, nail polish, make-up (not too much, just lipstick and powder), perfume, and it takes me about an hour to take a shower and get ready for going out,lol. i'm not high-maintenance, however. i'm very happy to be taken to a cafe for coffee,esp. if it has a bookstore attached, as to an expensive restaurant. i like those, too, however. *wink* i don't expect expensive trinkets and baubles, though again i like those ,too. friendship and compassion and kindness and a loving heart mean more to me than anything else.
i'm not really a newbie-i know many of y'all from other places and went to posting and chatting before i introduced myself. but i decided to post this intro b/c i hadn't. i am Han Chinese, though i look like a wagerin (Westerner). it's complicated. but rest assured that i am an old-fashioned (pre-Maoist) Chinese lady. i'll occasionally throw in Chinese phrases but will always translate them.
i shall go now.
zhangzao (good afternoon),
Lady_Wu

Tags
asian, here i am, long intro