![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM' Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I saw Goosebumps. Because I wanted to and I adore Jack Black.
It was fun and true to Goosebumps. There was a mild twist in the middle and a bigger twist at the end. |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Guy Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Evergreen State
Posts: 2,269
Thanks: 14,865
Thanked 6,873 Times in 1,859 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I caught the early bird show of Bridge of Spies, and loved it. Steven Spielberg ran me through the gamut of emotions, and even made my eyes leak. I have always been a fan of Tom Hanks, and I think he just gets better, each time I see him. The best part though, was a movie for under $7.00!
__________________
<3 Love is weird. |
|
|
|
| The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Boi Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 695
Thanks: 3,480
Thanked 3,056 Times in 668 Posts
Rep Power: 21474848 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Sunday night I watched this:
And I loved it! Today after work ABC Family had a couple of good Halloween movies on for the 13 Days of Halloween:
__________________
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to randrum For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Steve Jobs (2015)
Set backstage at three iconic product launches and ending in 1998 with the unveiling of the iMac, Steve Jobs takes us behind the scenes of the digital revolution to paint a portrait of the man at its epicenter. Director: Danny Boyle Writers: Aaron Sorkin (screenplay), Walter Isaacson (book) Stars: Michael Fassbender, Kate Winslet, Seth Rogen http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2080374/ Danny Boyle's movies are always great. Michael Fassbender did an outstanding job portraying Jobs. Kate Winslet is fantastic in any role. Steve Jobs, the man himself? Two words: tortured genius.
__________________
~Anya~ ![]() Democracy Dies in Darkness ~Washington Post "...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable." UN Human Rights commissioner Last edited by *Anya*; 10-24-2015 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Clarification |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Tags |
| film, movie |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|