Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2016, 06:38 PM   #1
Nattih
Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: always on a plane
Posts: 174
Thanks: 285
Thanked 633 Times in 164 Posts
Rep Power: 13046652
Nattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST ReputationNattih Has the BEST Reputation
Default

My flirting style is trying to telepathically communicate that I like them and getting mad when they don't get the message. Hehe.
Nattih is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nattih For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 06:46 PM   #2
TL1
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
 
TL1's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: East coast
Posts: 2,892
Thanks: 6,111
Thanked 3,455 Times in 1,007 Posts
Rep Power: 21474849
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nattih View Post
My flirting style is trying to telepathically communicate that I like them and getting mad when they don't get the message. Hehe.
LOLLLL

Cute!
TL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TL1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2016, 07:25 PM   #3
Shystonefem
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President
 
Shystonefem's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2014
Location: NH
Posts: 1,105
Thanks: 5,475
Thanked 3,671 Times in 897 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Ok... so, I have this look. If I am interested and you can see me, you know.

I am pretty shy so someone would have to start the conversation but that someone would definitely know.

Also, my body language. I am pretty good at that.

When I was a teenager, my friends used to make me go to the beach with them. If they liked some group of guys.... they would ask me to give them "the look". They ended up picking them up and I always went home alone. LOL

If I like you and we are in RL, you know......
__________________
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow.

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:33 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018