![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 17,752
Thanks: 31,018
Thanked 28,831 Times in 9,707 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Roadster Guy
How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Wow. How did I miss that ? I was thinking at the time that I had thought the trans guy who was Homecoming King had already suicided, but then I figured I must be confused with the kid who fought to wear his tux to Prom.
Thanks so much for rectifying this!
__________________
-Dapper ![]() Are you educated or indoctrinated? |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Roadster Guy
How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Happy Transgender Day of Visibility my sisters and brothers!
We have a lot to be proud of. Lets keep pushing forward!
__________________
-Dapper ![]() Are you educated or indoctrinated? |
|
|
|
| The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|