Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2016, 04:31 PM   #1
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
While enjoying supper in my livingroom with my family, doors and windows open, enjoying this beautiful weather from inside, I started smelling people shit. I guess one of the farmers spread shit on their fields today somewhere close by. It was awful drifting indoors with the light breeze. Pisses me off I can't enjoy being outdoors for the next week or so because of the smell
I recently left the city and am now living in what I lovingly refer to as "Green Acres" BUT IF I EVER get a whiff of something like this, I'm SO heading back to the city!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 07:12 PM   #2
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I recently left the city and am now living in what I lovingly refer to as "Green Acres" BUT IF I EVER get a whiff of something like this, I'm SO heading back to the city!
If there are crops near you they have to fertilize the soil with something. I don't know what is available there, but likely it will be local. Welcome to the country!
__________________
Yeah so what if I'm triple dipped in awesome sauce?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2016, 09:01 PM   #3
Okiebug61
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red
 
Okiebug61's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,528
Thanks: 2,261
Thanked 5,378 Times in 1,245 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default

That so many people use so much energy to hate!
__________________
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawake."
~ Anatole France
Okiebug61 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2016, 08:39 AM   #4
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!
 
Blade's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Down on the farm
Posts: 5,501
Thanks: 9,855
Thanked 14,410 Times in 4,058 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation
Default

It pisses me off that FB won't let me open my private messages anymore. They want me to download messenger. I don't want to download something that I don't want nor need. My life has enough dictatorship in it without FB dictating to me that I have to download messenger.

Guess what all I have to do is fire up the ole laptop to get my messages, but that pisses me off to cuz it is so time consuming. I lived without FB for 51 yrs maybe I will just suspend or delete my account and not worry about it anymore. Lotta time wasted there anyway.
__________________
Yeah so what if I'm triple dipped in awesome sauce?

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2016, 05:30 PM   #5
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In A Healing Place
Posts: 5,371
Thanks: 18,160
Thanked 22,634 Times in 4,461 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation
Angry Denied Service!

I read about a barbershop on Yelp that sounded good - an old school dude that sounded like a great barber according to the reviews.

I went in and the dude was in his backroom with no customers in sight. I told him I wanted a haircut. He asked me what kind. I said flat top. He told, I don't cut "ladies" hair. I said it's the same cut and I always go to a barbershop. He said I have been cutting hair for 60 years and I don't cut "ladies" hair.

I was so pissed! I didn't even bother to look for another barbershop or finish my other errands. I just drove home.
__________________
Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:54 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018