![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy Preferred Pronoun?:
She Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In A Healing Place
Posts: 5,371
Thanks: 18,160
Thanked 22,634 Times in 4,461 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I have no idea. I never pay attention to the prices. If I need gas I just get it. Stick my debit or credit card in the machine and pay it.
__________________
Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other. - Rainer Maria Rilke |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day. Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we" Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking. Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,501
Thanks: 16,676
Thanked 15,162 Times in 4,337 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
That's how I feel about Universal Health Care.
__________________
______________________________ ______________________________ |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy Preferred Pronoun?:
She Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In A Healing Place
Posts: 5,371
Thanks: 18,160
Thanked 22,634 Times in 4,461 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I tend to either obsess over something endlessly or not pay much attention. There's not much in between with me, and is often pretty random.
__________________
Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other. - Rainer Maria Rilke |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Femm Preferred Pronoun?:
She Relationship Status:
**loved by many** Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
$1.89.........
__________________
kissesA kiss is a whisper in your mouth. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back. |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#5 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
Transguy Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
single ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central West Coast of Florida
Posts: 5,204
Thanks: 34,866
Thanked 17,774 Times in 3,939 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Just paid $1.95 per gallon.
__________________
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: East coast
Posts: 2,892
Thanks: 6,111
Thanked 3,455 Times in 1,007 Posts
Rep Power: 21474849 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
2.09 is what I paid this morning
__________________
"Our bodies were printed as blank pages to be filled with the ink of our hearts” |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to TL1 For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
just me...imperfect but warm-hearted me Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
I am alright and still smiling - keeping my eyes on what lasts and matters Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: New England
Posts: 325
Thanks: 352
Thanked 1,040 Times in 279 Posts
Rep Power: 8187134 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
About 2.25/gal
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to femmeandstrong For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|