Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2016, 05:29 AM   #1
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner.
 
Orema's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,087
Thanks: 41,615
Thanked 34,941 Times in 9,094 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Riced Cauliflower



I used to make my own riced cauliflower, but now I purchase a bag from Trader Joes. I imagine other stores are selling it, too. I put it in a freezer bag, put it in the freezer, and just take out what I need.

I'm nuts about this because it's so versatile—you can put almost anything in it (mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, pesto, lemon sauce) and it tastes good.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 07:38 AM   #2
easygoingfemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
 
easygoingfemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post


I used to make my own riced cauliflower, but now I purchase a bag from Trader Joes. I imagine other stores are selling it, too. I put it in a freezer bag, put it in the freezer, and just take out what I need.

I'm nuts about this because it's so versatile—you can put almost anything in it (mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, pesto, lemon sauce) and it tastes good.
I love that stuff! My daughter used it with some very fine chopped broccoli to make a Mac-and-cheese twist and it was really good...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2016, 07:55 AM   #3
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner.
 
Orema's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,087
Thanks: 41,615
Thanked 34,941 Times in 9,094 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I love that stuff! My daughter used it with some very fine chopped broccoli to make a Mac-and-cheese twist and it was really good...
I eat it frequently because I love rice. Granted, it doesn't taste like rice, but I'm able to use it the same as rice (or macaroni, couscous, etc).
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2016, 09:22 AM   #4
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.
 
Medusa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default

I've been in love with La Prairie skin caviar lately:

__________________
.
.
.

Last edited by Medusa; 08-24-2016 at 09:33 AM.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2016, 09:29 AM   #5
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
**loved by many**
 
Bèsame*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Closer to the waves
Posts: 15,491
Thanks: 29,216
Thanked 41,075 Times in 10,801 Posts
Rep Power: 21474866
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Amazing find...

__________________
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2016, 06:37 PM   #6
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default blu-emu oil.

It's kind of expensive, that is the price for a small jar of it, but my mother told me to use a product called: blu-emu oil.

Oh. My. I need a truck load of this, please.

It is used for muscle aches and pains. Doesn't smell, it's fast acting, doesn't burn or feel hot, but rather, it feels cool. Like a chilling effect, sort of.

But you can use it ad a super moisturizer (on your face, hands, feet, anywhere on your body, really).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2016, 12:32 PM   #7
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.
 
Medusa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Mac Clone!

I have to say, I grabbed a NYX lipstick out of curiosity the other day at Ulta and have been super pleasantly surprised. As vibrant as MAC. Staying power. And amazing reds!

I have several friends who do drag and they swear by the NYX brand!

This is one of my faves (because I just picked up 2 more!)

Volcano:

__________________
.
.
.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2017, 01:10 PM   #8
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Moving in a single file and sometimes a Sinner.
 
Orema's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cottage of Content
Posts: 14,087
Thanks: 41,615
Thanked 34,941 Times in 9,094 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Orly Bonder

Great base coat. Polish doen't chip as much when I use this base coat.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 01:58 PM   #9
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.
 
Medusa's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 10,446
Thanks: 5,995
Thanked 42,673 Times in 7,831 Posts
Rep Power: 10000026
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default

THIS THIS THIS. It smells amazing and leaves my hair so silky and delicious!


__________________
.
.
.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2017, 02:24 PM   #10
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
one queer mama
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3
 
bright_arrow's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: nor cal
Posts: 2,911
Thanks: 3,645
Thanked 9,369 Times in 2,297 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post


I used to make my own riced cauliflower, but now I purchase a bag from Trader Joes. I imagine other stores are selling it, too. I put it in a freezer bag, put it in the freezer, and just take out what I need.

I'm nuts about this because it's so versatile—you can put almost anything in it (mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, pesto, lemon sauce) and it tastes good.
I really want to try this but I do not like cauliflower (raw or cooked, ick) and I am worried the taste might overpower.
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:02 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018