Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2017, 10:12 PM   #1
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Sorry to butt in but I must say finding postcards is quite difficult. I am doing a card exchange with one single person and I the coffee shop that sold our town's cute little cards is no longer selling them.

Is finding well done postcards a lost cause now?
They are getting harder and harder to find and my theory is because cell phones have cameras these days so naturally companies assume postcards are no longer in demand.

I have been burnt more than once shopping for cards online. Sometimes what they show and what you end up getting are two very different things!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2017, 04:41 PM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
They are getting harder and harder to find and my theory is because cell phones have cameras these days so naturally companies assume postcards are no longer in demand.

I have been burnt more than once shopping for cards online. Sometimes what they show and what you end up getting are two very different things!
i used to sell my photos as postcards in Oregon. This is what I want to find,

i will find those rascals.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2017, 07:13 PM   #3
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly
 
GeorgiaMa'am's Avatar
 
14 Highscores

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,493 Times in 5,830 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default

So should we continue with this round of postcard exchanges? Or is everyone pretty much done?

I'm not done, but I guess I can wait until it's a thing again.
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am


It's true that you are blessed and lucky
It's true that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you.


-10,000 Maniacs

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2017, 10:06 PM   #4
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
So should we continue with this round of postcard exchanges? Or is everyone pretty much done?

I'm not done, but I guess I can wait until it's a thing again.
I'm behind but if another round starts, I'll just send them all out at once like I did the first time.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 06:32 AM   #5
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession
 
Zimmeh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Southern Volusia County, FL
Posts: 6,746
Thanks: 23,549
Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,317 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am still up to sending out postcards/note cards. I enjoy getting them!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
So should we continue with this round of postcard exchanges? Or is everyone pretty much done?

I'm not done, but I guess I can wait until it's a thing again.
__________________
"A loving heart is the truest wisdom"
-Chinua Achebe
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 06:49 AM   #6
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I'm still up for sending as well
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 10:48 AM   #7
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Soft*Silver's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: rose cottage
Posts: 5,594
Thanks: 8,948
Thanked 15,897 Times in 4,064 Posts
Rep Power: 21474858
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I would like to participate again. This time I will order postcards online!
__________________
Pole bachit, a lis chuye.
The field sees, the forest hears
Soft*Silver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2017, 02:07 PM   #8
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy
 
3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Alberta Canada
Posts: 1,412
Thanks: 7,549
Thanked 4,097 Times in 958 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation
Default

im still sending to this list i already have, new additional names welcome!
__________________
BE the change you wish to see in the world. Gandhi
Breathless is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Breathless For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 09:14 AM   #9
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i used to sell my photos as postcards in Oregon. This is what I want to find,

i will find those rascals.
Perhaps re consider doing this again? I mean seeing postcards are so hard to find and all
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2017, 05:36 PM   #10
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly
 
GeorgiaMa'am's Avatar
 
14 Highscores

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,493 Times in 5,830 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Since no one seems to be doing this, I'll volunteer for now . . .

easygoingfemme and NewDayNow, if you'll PM me your mailing addresses, I'll redo the address list and send it out to everybody.
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am


It's true that you are blessed and lucky
It's true that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you.


-10,000 Maniacs

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 06:46 PM   #11
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Since no one seems to be doing this, I'll volunteer for now . . .

easygoingfemme and NewDayNow, if you'll PM me your mailing addresses, I'll redo the address list and send it out to everybody.
Oh how nice of you Georgia! I was waiting to see if anyone else was interested

I wanted to entice folks to join by saying this is the most fun they'll have with their clothes on in ages...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 06:55 PM   #12
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly
 
GeorgiaMa'am's Avatar
 
14 Highscores

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,493 Times in 5,830 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Oh how nice of you Georgia! I was waiting to see if anyone else was interested
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to jump the gun. If anyone else wants to join, I can always send the list out again. I'm just about to send out cards again, and I wanted to get them in on this round.

i don't see why we can't let people join on a rolling basis, just jump in at whatever point they want, and people can drop out at anytime too, if they want. If someone has already bought cards and new people join, they could go ahead and send out what they have and just catch the new people on their next go round. This seems to be a pretty relaxed group, on no particular timeline. What does everybody think? Should we close the group and let it go on until it naturally winds down? Or should we just let people join whenever?
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am


It's true that you are blessed and lucky
It's true that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you.


-10,000 Maniacs

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2017, 06:57 PM   #13
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to jump the gun. If anyone else wants to join, I can always send the list out again. I'm just about to send out cards again, and I wanted to get them in on this round.

i don't see why we can't let people join on a rolling basis, just jump in at whatever point they want, and people can drop out at anytime too, if they want. If someone has already bought cards and new people join, they could go ahead and send out what they have and just catch the new people on their next go round. This seems to be a pretty relaxed group, on no particular timeline. What does everybody think? Should we close the group and let it go on until it naturally winds down? Or should we just let people join whenever?
I'm pretty laid back, I'll go with whatever the majority says!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2017, 07:12 PM   #14
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly
 
GeorgiaMa'am's Avatar
 
14 Highscores

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,493 Times in 5,830 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I have been burnt more than once shopping for cards online. Sometimes what they show and what you end up getting are two very different things!
Could you give more details? I would like to avoid this, obv.
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am


It's true that you are blessed and lucky
It's true that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you.


-10,000 Maniacs

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:23 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018