Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2017, 10:12 AM   #1
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡
 
Mel C.'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,149
Thanks: 5,772
Thanked 6,828 Times in 1,621 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I don't like flip flops. They are noisy and I don't like having a toe wedgie.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 12:25 PM   #2
AmazonDC
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
DC
 
AmazonDC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: colorado
Posts: 499
Thanks: 346
Thanked 1,485 Times in 430 Posts
Rep Power: 13453159
AmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST ReputationAmazonDC Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I don't like flip flops. They are noisy and I don't like having a toe wedgie.
lol I dont like them either but its for different reasons... I am missing My left bug toe so it makes it very hard to wear flip flops.lol
AmazonDC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AmazonDC For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2017, 01:07 PM   #3
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I think it's totally brilliant and so healthy to be that in touch with your personal needs, and respectful of each others. I feel like that's the best of both worlds. You're close enough that you can be together whenever you want for as long as you want and then have your space to retreat to with no hard feelings. Sign me up!

I sort of did this with a semi-distance relationship for almost four years. The "part time together" worked well for both of us as we both liked our space, but the distance between us was too great. We had trouble being able to really keep our relationship building and merging as neither of us were going to be relocating. We "lived together" pretty much every weekend and then were an almost 4 hour drive apart during the week. For me, I'd want my living apart partner to be close... in their own space.

I think something like this probably is why my parents stayed together. They always lived together but their entire working lives they worked opposite schedules. My mom worked all day while my dad was home and my dad worked all night while my mom was home. She panicked when he retired because she wasn't sure what to do with him so she made him build a wood shop (he's a woodworker/handyman) in the back yard so he would keep busy out of the house and he wasn't allowed to retire until the shop was finished being built.
Yeah, it definitely works when someone is within a reasonable distance.

*going to find said thread
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:22 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018