Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2017, 01:36 PM   #1
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver
 
Chad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,164
Thanks: 11,746
Thanked 20,309 Times in 5,677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft*Silver View Post
it appears there might be an unconscious struggle going on...a pending sense of betrayal or abandoment, where you feel you have to pick your mom over your girlfriend. That would be my interpretation of it. However, each dream belongs to the dreamer and their interpretation
Wow! I never would have that about it that way. Perhaps you are spot on. I am worried about losing my love life to be a care giver for my mom. It makes sense. Hmmm....
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-16-2017, 01:53 PM   #2
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~
 
~ocean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts ~coastal
Posts: 7,905
Thanks: 22,958
Thanked 16,009 Times in 4,722 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Wow! I never would have that about it that way. Perhaps you are spot on. I am worried about losing my love life to be a care giver for my mom. It makes sense. Hmmm....

I agree silver and Chad you won't lose your love life ~ just make adjustments
__________________
~ Always, ocean
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2017, 08:41 AM   #3
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver
 
Chad's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 6,164
Thanks: 11,746
Thanked 20,309 Times in 5,677 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dreams

I went back to sleep this morning and dreamed about work travel. I have been traveling a lot lately. In my dream I was running around hotels and airports. At the airport I stopped to see where I was and a femme started talking to me then asked for my contact information. I thought wow I just got picked up in an airport. Then I woke up.

The interesting part is in real life a very young femme was chatting me up in the check outline line at the convenience store yesterday. I wonder if that is what caused my dream?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
dreams, dreams meanings

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:12 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018