Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2017, 08:07 AM   #1
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I read a review that said: Harry Bosch, the best show on TV that you are not watching.

It is really terrific.




If you are looking for great drama, terrific actors and if you like detective stories; this is just a really great series.

I watched all season 3 episodes that began streaming last Friday, in 2 days.

Now I have to wait for season 4 and who knows when that will be!?

It is simply good TV.
__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2017, 09:27 AM   #2
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Standing tall beside my sweetie (partner)
Posts: 16,557
Thanks: 29,209
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
If you are looking for great drama, terrific actors and if you like detective stories; this is just a really great series.

I watched all season 3 episodes that began streaming last Friday, in 2 days.

Now I have to wait for season 4 and who knows when that will be!?

It is simply good TV.
Okay! I put that show on my TV list, lol. Sounds like another addicting show to watch. I do like detective shows. L&O, Rockford Files, Dexter (coroner, crime scene blood spatter 'detective'), Hawaii Five-0, Perry Mason....... I miss really good detective shows, so I'm looking forward to watching Bosch!!
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,”
— Dolly Parton



“We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,”
— Gloria Steinem.

🌷🌷🌷🌷 🌷🌷🌷🌷
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:41 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018