![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Male (trans) Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: May 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 198
Thanks: 226
Thanked 464 Times in 162 Posts
Rep Power: 3629298 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I think I'm Lv. 24/25; I'm not sure, my hometown is pretty small, therefore there's not a lot of Pokemon around... I have to wait until I'm back in the city to play some more.
But I did find a Scyther in an egg I had! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Be the Fearless Bunny
How Do You Identify?:
Hers. Preferred Pronoun?:
he Relationship Status:
Medusa’s Snake Charmer ![]() Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: This must be the place.
Posts: 649
Thanks: 1,740
Thanked 2,671 Times in 540 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I know nobody but me plays Pokemon Go anymore, but I just have to say I caught a shiny Lugia today. Everything is better when it's shiny.
*preen*
__________________
I don't deserve any credit for turning the other cheek as my tongue is always in it. ~Flannery O'Connor |
|
|
|
| The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The JD For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
jenny Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,445
Thanks: 1,532
Thanked 26,548 Times in 4,687 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I need 3 new friends to get the "A Ripple in Time" special research stamp. I give gifts every day! Be my friend!
My trainer code is 6639 4547 4381 obligatory "dark side" etc "we have cookies" etc.
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: My place by the river
Posts: 3,700
Thanks: 7,032
Thanked 14,981 Times in 3,323 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist Relationship Status:
I'm lucky. ![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 3,774
Thanks: 9,518
Thanked 14,539 Times in 2,744 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#6 | |||
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist Relationship Status:
I'm lucky. ![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Western Mass
Posts: 3,774
Thanks: 9,518
Thanked 14,539 Times in 2,744 Posts
Rep Power: 21474856 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What don’t you friend me? 2694 2752 5984 |
|||
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#7 | |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
jenny Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,445
Thanks: 1,532
Thanked 26,548 Times in 4,687 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
Still need 2 friends Already have Chancie! Highly recommend
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#8 | |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb... Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Up and to the right
Posts: 610
Thanks: 869
Thanked 2,341 Times in 534 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
~ Jar ~ No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Jar For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#9 |
|
☆ the stars are aligned ☆
How Do You Identify?:
one queer mama Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3 Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: nor cal
Posts: 2,911
Thanks: 3,645
Thanked 9,369 Times in 2,297 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Bumping this thread because it's the only way I have PoGo friends XD I often send gifts Monday-Friday on my walk to/from work in SF.
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#10 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
jenny Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,445
Thanks: 1,532
Thanked 26,548 Times in 4,687 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I am getting incubators from Pokestops and gyms now!!!
This is so exciting bc i have been trying not to spend money but it is exhausting taking over every gym trying to earn coins, while hating how many unincubated eggs i carry around
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb... Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Up and to the right
Posts: 610
Thanks: 869
Thanked 2,341 Times in 534 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I got one this morning too. Those are the things I spend the most on. I hatched a munchlax this morning. I baby snorelax. Cute!!
__________________
~ Jar ~ No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on |
|
|
|
|
|
#12 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
jenny Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 5,445
Thanks: 1,532
Thanked 26,548 Times in 4,687 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I only have one naked egg now! And I've spent no money since October!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to dark_crystal For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#13 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
TG Butch Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him, da bomb... Relationship Status:
Single Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Up and to the right
Posts: 610
Thanks: 869
Thanked 2,341 Times in 534 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I’m not sure we’re friends. My trainer code is 3351 1062 6503
__________________
~ Jar ~ No matter what life brings you, always learn a lesson from your dog ... kick some grass over that shit and move on |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|