Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2017, 12:35 PM   #21
knight
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
 
knight's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 281
Thanks: 618
Thanked 669 Times in 212 Posts
Rep Power: 18593208
knight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputationknight Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I always start with cold leftover rice... it fries really well with a bit of sesame oil and scrambled eggs. If you want veggies and protein cook that first with a bit of sesame oil, add the rice and scrambled eggs.

I think I will make pad thai today for dinner... what ever you have, enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I want fried rice but I have never made it. I looked at some recipes but it seems out of my comfort zone.

Any suggestions?
knight is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knight For This Useful Post:
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:32 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018