Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2017, 04:20 PM   #1
sabedawi
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Alien
Relationship Status:
Forever alone
 
sabedawi's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Leicestershire
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Rep Power: 0
sabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputationsabedawi Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy lonely butch... too queer for love :(

Hello all... I just joined up, and this seems like a great thread to start. I need to vent.

OMG. I'm so done with being single!!! I feel like I'll never find what I'm looking for! I'm mega queer... masculine/butch/trans, seeking a femme or femme-ish woman.

It seems it's an impossible place to be....I'm off the grid for many lesbians because I don't entirely identify as 'woman'... at the same time, straight women aren't interested, because I don't have the appendage.

To top it off, I'm not great looking and have an obnoxious and cocky personality Should I give up??

sabedawi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sabedawi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 05:10 PM   #2
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
 
DapperButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabedawi View Post
Hello all... I just joined up, and this seems like a great thread to start. I need to vent.

OMG. I'm so done with being single!!! I feel like I'll never find what I'm looking for! I'm mega queer... masculine/butch/trans, seeking a femme or femme-ish woman.

It seems it's an impossible place to be....I'm off the grid for many lesbians because I don't entirely identify as 'woman'... at the same time, straight women aren't interested, because I don't have the appendage.

To top it off, I'm not great looking and have an obnoxious and cocky personality Should I give up??

Nahhhh, don't give up! Welcome to the site! We have queers of all stripes here!
__________________
-Dapper

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2017, 07:33 PM   #3
imperfect_cupcake
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first
 
imperfect_cupcake's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: In a gauze of mystery
Posts: 1,776
Thanks: 2,426
Thanked 9,708 Times in 1,611 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Indeed. There are those out there like me who consider themselves ... well I have my own name for my sexuality and that's Queer Dyke. Meaning I am attracted to FtMs who see themselves as part of a queer masculine gender continuum, rather than those who are "I'm just regular straight bloke" masculine gender, I'm also attracted to genderqueer butches, garden variety butch, "soft" butch, and femme daddy/macho femme types.

There are people out there, it's sometimes very hard to find them.

Just leave your rod in the pond and wonder off to go create something lovely for yourself. Nibbles happen.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2017, 08:37 PM   #4
Teddybear
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single
 
Teddybear's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Here there everywhere.
Posts: 2,097
Thanks: 4,620
Thanked 6,233 Times in 1,687 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation
Default

This thread always seems to just linger.

Femmes where are you?? FtMs where are you?

Holding a 2x4 waiting I know someone will need it
__________________
I am ME take me as I am or leave me be..
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2017, 06:04 AM   #5
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
 
DapperButch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northeast
Posts: 7,745
Thanks: 26,545
Thanked 26,807 Times in 5,771 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
This thread always seems to just linger.

Femmes where are you?? FtMs where are you?

Holding a 2x4 waiting I know someone will need it
"Present"!
__________________
-Dapper

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 04:03 PM   #6
indigo
Junior Member

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-like
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single
 
indigo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Germany
Posts: 68
Thanks: 41
Thanked 184 Times in 58 Posts
Rep Power: 859005
indigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputationindigo Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
"Present"!
Here, too !!
indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to indigo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2018, 09:55 PM   #7
Hominid
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications
 
Hominid's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In perpetual Wonder. And Western Mass.
Posts: 254
Thanks: 417
Thanked 753 Times in 187 Posts
Rep Power: 11507409
Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Never have been around a lot - single for a while but poking around the site again. I’m glad to see it’s still active!
__________________
Comfort the Disturbed
Disturb the Comfortable
Hominid is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
femmes, ftm, single, transensual

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:13 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018