Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2017, 06:38 PM   #1
kittygrrl
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
witchy
Preferred Pronoun?:
'Je ne sais quoi'
Relationship Status:
Til you believe
 
kittygrrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: waking dream
Posts: 10,226
Thanks: 21,808
Thanked 22,207 Times in 7,270 Posts
Rep Power: 21474863
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I enjoy Dee's positive and effervescence in posting!
I enjoy Greco's poetry
I enjoy homoe's keen intellect and humor
I enjoy Vintage Femme glamour, photography, and all around gracious kindness to me
I enjoy Medusa's honesty in all things
and..
I enjoy my friends-Clay, Talon, Wrangler, Anya-They are amazing and thoughtful people!
__________________
"Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception Carl Sagan
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 06:52 PM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I enjoy Dee's positive and effervescence in posting!
I enjoy Greco's poetry
I enjoy homoe's keen intellect and humor
I enjoy Vintage Femme glamour, photography, and all around gracious kindness to me
I enjoy Medusa's honesty in all things
and..
I enjoy my friends-Clay, Talon, Wrangler, Anya-They are amazing and thoughtful people!
((( Kitty )))) and you as well!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 08:22 PM   #3
VintageFemme
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single
 
VintageFemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Outside
Posts: 2,299
Thanks: 3,828
Thanked 7,619 Times in 1,655 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I enjoy Dee's positive and effervescence in posting!
I enjoy Greco's poetry
I enjoy homoe's keen intellect and humor
I enjoy Vintage Femme glamour, photography, and all around gracious kindness to me
I enjoy Medusa's honesty in all things
and..
I enjoy my friends-Clay, Talon, Wrangler, Anya-They are amazing and thoughtful people!
Sweetest ever are you, kittygrrl!
__________________
Unfinished Business & Open to Serendipity
VintageFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VintageFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 08:54 PM   #4
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever
 
clay's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I enjoy Dee's positive and effervescence in posting!
I enjoy Greco's poetry
I enjoy homoe's keen intellect and humor
I enjoy Vintage Femme glamour, photography, and all around gracious kindness to me
I enjoy Medusa's honesty in all things
and..
I enjoy my friends-Clay, Talon, Wrangler, Anya-They are amazing and thoughtful people!
(((((((((((((((((((((kittygrrl))))))))))))))))))))
You are one of my sweetest friends here! Thank you.....you are always so gentle & so kind!
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 07:14 AM   #5
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: West Coast
Posts: 8,258
Thanks: 39,306
Thanked 40,444 Times in 7,285 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I started this post a couple of times and needed to track down specific spellings of names and would then lose my post. It would not do to compliment someone but then to spell their name wrong!

I was also hesitant because I did not want to forget someone. It would not be that I had no compliment for them but because my memory is not what it used to be! It would be pure oversight!

1) Kätzchen: not only is she a very intelligent woman but she is full of warmth and caring towards others. No matter the adversity she has gone through in her personal life; she continues to move forwarward and never gives up. She is a role model for me. I also love that she is not an angry, bitter person; no matter the life circumstances.

2) RockOn: I love the caring heart that is carried inside, along with the animals that are fortunate enough to be rescued and that become a member of the RockOn family. RockOn (I believe) deflects feelings with humor but they are there and they are deep. I really appreciate that about RockOn.

3) Gemme: you are such a bright and insightful person. No matter the topic, you get to the heart of the matter and point out what wasn't obvious to me or perhaps to others. I always wind up nodding my head in recognition once I read your posts.

4) CCB: always willing to wear her heart on her sleeve and never shirks from admitting where she is at- either good/bad or inbetween. That takes courage to do and CCB has lots of that. I also appreciate her wry and offbeat (at times) sense of humor.

5) Mopsie and Cara. You both pop in the zombie thread periodically and I am always so glad to read an update of your life. You both typify kindness and empathy towards others.

6) Bulldog: I admire that brain of yours! Your posts in the 2016 election thread are always full of insight, astute observations and a point of view that I had not considered. Shy does not post as often lately but when she does, she is always right on the money as she zero's in on the issues. I appreciate that and learn from them!

7) Orema: you are smart, observant and I learn from you. I always appreciate having your perspective because I never want to assume that I have insights into a culture that I have not lived each and every day, as do you.

8) All the mods: Mecusa, nycfem, T-Rex, Two tigers. All of you have been patient with me and at times, have given me the benefit of the doubt. I sincerely appreciate that. You always act in the benefit of the many, instead of the one. I realize that is imperative when running a site such as this.

9) All of our trans folk members: male and female. I have learned so much from all of you. I admire your courage in becoming the person that you truly are; both inside and out.

10) kitty and gay and gray: I learn something from all of your posts and always appreciate that you tell your truth, no matter how difficult.

11) A. Spectre: you stand tall as the proud lesbian butch that you are. You never mince words and you always tell it as you see it. I so admire and appreciate that about you!

12) rustedrims: S* you are not afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve. You go to a job every day (30+ years if I nremember correctly) no matter how difficult it is. That kind of determination is absolutely a trait that I respect and admire. You try to always be there for your family and friends but I do occasionally send a thought out to the universe you make sure that you care for yourself, too!

13) dee, Mel C., clay, dark crystal: I always learn from your posts. I was clueless about BDSM when I got here. I am still vanilla but appreciate that I have learned so much!

14) Besame*: forgive me for leaving off the correct punctuation of your name. I love the joyful pictures, writings from your heart, and quotes that you always post. You are such a positive person! I admire you greatly! Your posts make me smile and that is a very good thing!

15) homoe: always has an observation that adds some much-needed humor. She is a fellow TV and movie watcher that has turned me on to some terrific films and shows!

16) Finally (please know I will think of 10 more people after I mpost this but I must get ready for work now!):

ProfPacker: it has been a joyful adventure to read your journey from femmepacker to ProfPacker! You came into your butch self while on the Planet and you shared that personal saga with us. I learned a great deal about the butch perspective and have appreciated it greatly.

Thank you to everyone that posts. I appreciate all of them (even if I don't always agree with you!)

A.

__________________
~Anya~




Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post


"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 05:00 PM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Thanks Anya! that was a very nice thing to say.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 05:43 PM   #7
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever
 
clay's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Thanks Anya! You are a sweet friend! Appreciate you!
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2017, 07:20 PM   #8
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Thanks Anya for your kind thoughts and the compliment: I really enjoy our femme friendship and want you to know that I too deal with some touchy health related things. So I know how hard it can be on our personal outlook in life! Thanks for being such a great friend to talk with!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2017, 05:33 AM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Anya, you are such a doll! Thank you for your kind words. The time you put into your post and not wanting to leave anyone out is characteristic of the energy you constantly put out into the Universe. You are thoughtful and kind and always try to approach difficult topics with the gentlest touch. Big hugs to you, my friend.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2017, 05:20 PM   #10
gotoseagrl
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
old-fashioned queer stone submissive girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
mermaid, *very* lucky babygirl
Relationship Status:
Saltwater mermaid ♡
 
gotoseagrl's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 2,209
Thanks: 5,192
Thanked 6,103 Times in 1,727 Posts
Rep Power: 21474855
gotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputationgotoseagrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default

To the girl everyone loves, dee. One of the most precious sister-friends Ive ever had. Thank you for everything.
__________________
Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot. D. H. Lawrence

gotoseagrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gotoseagrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 08:05 PM   #11
Gayandgray
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time
 
Gayandgray's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: In my mind? On a tropical island
Posts: 4,862
Thanks: 13,584
Thanked 12,874 Times in 3,081 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I started this post a couple of times and needed to track down specific spellings of names and would then lose my post. It would not do to compliment someone but then to spell their name wrong!

I was also hesitant because I did not want to forget someone. It would not be that I had no compliment for them but because my memory is not what it used to be! It would be pure oversight!

1) Kätzchen: not only is she a very intelligent woman but she is full of warmth and caring towards others. No matter the adversity she has gone through in her personal life; she continues to move forwarward and never gives up. She is a role model for me. I also love that she is not an angry, bitter person; no matter the life circumstances.

2) RockOn: I love the caring heart that is carried inside, along with the animals that are fortunate enough to be rescued and that become a member of the RockOn family. RockOn (I believe) deflects feelings with humor but they are there and they are deep. I really appreciate that about RockOn.

3) Gemme: you are such a bright and insightful person. No matter the topic, you get to the heart of the matter and point out what wasn't obvious to me or perhaps to others. I always wind up nodding my head in recognition once I read your posts.

4) CCB: always willing to wear her heart on her sleeve and never shirks from admitting where she is at- either good/bad or inbetween. That takes courage to do and CCB has lots of that. I also appreciate her wry and offbeat (at times) sense of humor.

5) Mopsie and Cara. You both pop in the zombie thread periodically and I am always so glad to read an update of your life. You both typify kindness and empathy towards others.

6) Bulldog: I admire that brain of yours! Your posts in the 2016 election thread are always full of insight, astute observations and a point of view that I had not considered. Shy does not post as often lately but when she does, she is always right on the money as she zero's in on the issues. I appreciate that and learn from them!

7) Orema: you are smart, observant and I learn from you. I always appreciate having your perspective because I never want to assume that I have insights into a culture that I have not lived each and every day, as do you.

8) All the mods: Mecusa, nycfem, T-Rex, Two tigers. All of you have been patient with me and at times, have given me the benefit of the doubt. I sincerely appreciate that. You always act in the benefit of the many, instead of the one. I realize that is imperative when running a site such as this.

9) All of our trans folk members: male and female. I have learned so much from all of you. I admire your courage in becoming the person that you truly are; both inside and out.

10) kitty and gay and gray: I learn something from all of your posts and always appreciate that you tell your truth, no matter how difficult.

11) A. Spectre: you stand tall as the proud lesbian butch that you are. You never mince words and you always tell it as you see it. I so admire and appreciate that about you!

12) rustedrims: S* you are not afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve. You go to a job every day (30+ years if I nremember correctly) no matter how difficult it is. That kind of determination is absolutely a trait that I respect and admire. You try to always be there for your family and friends but I do occasionally send a thought out to the universe you make sure that you care for yourself, too!

13) dee, Mel C., clay, dark crystal: I always learn from your posts. I was clueless about BDSM when I got here. I am still vanilla but appreciate that I have learned so much!

14) Besame*: forgive me for leaving off the correct punctuation of your name. I love the joyful pictures, writings from your heart, and quotes that you always post. You are such a positive person! I admire you greatly! Your posts make me smile and that is a very good thing!

15) homoe: always has an observation that adds some much-needed humor. She is a fellow TV and movie watcher that has turned me on to some terrific films and shows!

16) Finally (please know I will think of 10 more people after I mpost this but I must get ready for work now!):

ProfPacker: it has been a joyful adventure to read your journey from femmepacker to ProfPacker! You came into your butch self while on the Planet and you shared that personal saga with us. I learned a great deal about the butch perspective and have appreciated it greatly.

Thank you to everyone that posts. I appreciate all of them (even if I don't always agree with you!)

A.





Thank you Anya!! I always enjoy all of your posts.
__________________
Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 07:46 PM   #12
Wrang1er
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Here
Posts: 1,526
Thanks: 6,112
Thanked 7,041 Times in 1,354 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
I enjoy Dee's positive and effervescence in posting!
I enjoy Greco's poetry
I enjoy homoe's keen intellect and humor
I enjoy Vintage Femme glamour, photography, and all around gracious kindness to me
I enjoy Medusa's honesty in all things
and..
I enjoy my friends-Clay, Talon, Wrangler, Anya-They are amazing and thoughtful people!

Thanks so much, kitty. I'm honored to be included in such a great group and your friend.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 08:07 PM   #13
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~
 
~ocean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts ~coastal
Posts: 7,905
Thanks: 22,958
Thanked 16,009 Times in 4,722 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I enjoy reading everyone's post's I would like to compliament all of you for being interesting devoted people.
__________________
~ Always, ocean
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2017, 11:35 PM   #14
cathexis
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open
 
cathexis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Great White North!
Posts: 4,332
Thanks: 16,812
Thanked 4,705 Times in 1,604 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Thanks to all of you who make BFP so interesting. Always finding something novel to read. Wish to thank a few in particular who inspire special note.

1) Anya, you always have something new and interesting posted. I can tell you are dedicated to your research. Also, remember that you were the first to welcome me to BFP. You made me feel that I belonged.

2) BullDog, your posts always connect my dusty neurons. Can count on you for good political arguments (rare elsewhere). When done having or watching you engage an argument, my brain feels invigorated.

3) Clay, your erotic writings are so very hot. Sometimes reading one causes me to log off for awhile.

4) girl dee, you are just plain sweet. You welcomed me very warmly to the bdsm forum.

5) DapperButch, thanks for all the encouragement and patience. You put up with all my questions. Incredible. You must be Superman, able to answer all these online questions then go to work doing the same.

It's certain that I've forgotten someone. Know that you are appreciated in my thoughts.
__________________
Insurrection is an art, and like all arts has its own laws. -----Leon Trotsky
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 05:29 AM   #15
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Thanks to all of you who make BFP so interesting. Always finding something novel to read. Wish to thank a few in particular who inspire special note.

1) Anya, you always have something new and interesting posted. I can tell you are dedicated to your research. Also, remember that you were the first to welcome me to BFP. You made me feel that I belonged.

2) BullDog, your posts always connect my dusty neurons. Can count on you for good political arguments (rare elsewhere). When done having or watching you engage an argument, my brain feels invigorated.

3) Clay, your erotic writings are so very hot. Sometimes reading one causes me to log off for awhile.

4) girl dee, you are just plain sweet. You welcomed me very warmly to the bdsm forum.

5) DapperButch, thanks for all the encouragement and patience. You put up with all my questions. Incredible. You must be Superman, able to answer all these online questions then go to work doing the same.

It's certain that I've forgotten someone. Know that you are appreciated in my thoughts.
Thanks Cath!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 09:29 AM   #16
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
...
Preferred Pronoun?:
...
 
MsTinkerbelly's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: ...
Posts: 6,573
Thanks: 30,737
Thanked 22,895 Times in 5,017 Posts
Rep Power: 0
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

There are many I admire, and I am going to miss some of you, but here goes:

Imperfect cupcake: You have lived your life on your terms through the good, bad and crazy. Time after time you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and build back a rich and fulfilling life. Your writings help me grow, make me think, and bring about many moments of looking at things through a lens that I would otherwise not get a chance to look through. If I were to lose BFP tomorrow, I would miss you the most.

Nat: your listening without responding thread has been a lifeline when the feeling that no one will hear me if I speak, and I don't matter, becomes an evil presence in my life. You keep putting yourself out there, living your truth, evolving, changing...and through some tough times, showing us all how much you believe in people and the ability to grow.

Orema: every time you get back in your car and get out on the hwy, I admire your strength and willingness to keep working on something important to you. I am so happy that you opened your heart to let love in...much happiness is wished for you. You are funny and supportive; I appreciate you very much.

girl_dee: you have such a zest for life! I have felt privileged to read about your journey through the years, and admire your willingness to talk about any topic and share your knowledge with anyone who asks.

Cheryl NYC: i admired your grit when you lost so much in the hurricane, how you fought and worked to get your life back on track...I admire that you keep putting yourself out there and dating...you are kind and thoughtful in your responses to questions, yet you are not afraid to set someone straight when they step out of line with assumptions and generalizations.

I will have to come back later to finish, so many to mention!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2017, 05:23 AM   #17
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up
 
girl_dee's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Livin’ the Dream
Posts: 24,079
Thanks: 30,560
Thanked 54,819 Times in 13,908 Posts
Rep Power: 21474874
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
There are many I admire, and I am going to miss some of you, but here goes:



Nat: your listening without responding thread has been a lifeline when the feeling that no one will hear me if I speak, and I don't matter, becomes an evil presence in my life. You keep putting yourself out there, living your truth, evolving, changing...and through some tough times, showing us all how much you believe in people and the ability to grow

girl_dee: you have such a zest for life! I have felt privileged to read about your journey through the years, and admire your willingness to talk about any topic and share your knowledge with anyone who asks.

I will have to come back later to finish, so many to mention!

thanks Tinks... .
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 09:36 AM   #18
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever
 
clay's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Thanks to all of you who make BFP so interesting. Always finding something novel to read. Wish to thank a few in particular who inspire special note.



3) Clay, your erotic writings are so very hot. Sometimes reading one causes me to log off for awhile.



It's certain that I've forgotten someone. Know that you are appreciated in my thoughts.
Thank you so very much, cathexis!!! I appreciate your friendship!!
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 02:59 PM   #19
Deborah*
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking
 
Deborah*'s Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Texas
Posts: 354
Thanks: 304
Thanked 420 Times in 180 Posts
Rep Power: 2658956
Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Awren, I think you have a fascinating face. Each time I come across a post you wrote, I look at your picture.. you have this interesting, amazing face in my opinion.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2017, 03:24 PM   #20
cathexis
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open
 
cathexis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Great White North!
Posts: 4,332
Thanks: 16,812
Thanked 4,705 Times in 1,604 Posts
Rep Power: 21474851
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Homoe- The knowledge you possess on every movie or travel location I can imagine. That brain of yours must be overstuffed with facts.

Kitty- Thank you for your friendship and all that you do. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be able to post this.

Medusa- Thanks for all that you do. Tirelessly working to keep BFP up and running.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:20 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018