![]() |
|
|
#11 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,551
Thanks: 29,188
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Today...... it was eating an Voodoo doughnut, and browsing for Christmas wish list frivolity, especially lipstick. Lipstick is definitely an pleasure, for sure.
I found a new shade of lipstick by MAC that I just gotta have! It's a deep warm red .... Lady Bug Red. I LOVE this shade of lipstick! I also found out that if you return any combination of empty MAC lipstick tubes, that you will receive an free MAC tube of lipstick. ![]()
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|