Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2017, 08:45 AM   #1
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Loki has been soooo good the past few days with cuddling in the morning and today We are bringing home his sister! So excited!
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 09:47 AM   #2
Mopsie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Mopsie's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Shenandoah Valley Virginia
Posts: 4,769
Thanks: 36,246
Thanked 8,547 Times in 1,856 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I was trying to knit and my kitty Allie came up and sat right in the middle of what I was working on - needles and all. She looked at me so sweetly as if to say, "I need some loving." I couldn't get mad. I set my knitting aside to love on her. Then she got bored and left. So now I'm back to knitting.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 10:29 AM   #3
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
.....
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: 30 minute ferry ride from Seattle
Posts: 38,565
Thanks: 20,811
Thanked 33,541 Times in 14,913 Posts
Rep Power: 21474890
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mopsie View Post
I was trying to knit and my kitty Allie came up and sat right in the middle of what I was working on - needles and all. She looked at me so sweetly as if to say, "I need some loving." I couldn't get mad. I set my knitting aside to love on her. Then she got bored and left. So now I'm back to knitting.
I had a girlfriend like that once..........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 10:31 AM   #4
Mopsie
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single
 
Mopsie's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Shenandoah Valley Virginia
Posts: 4,769
Thanks: 36,246
Thanked 8,547 Times in 1,856 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I had a girlfriend like that once..........
I had no idea you knitted homoe
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 10:52 AM   #5
Abigail Crabby
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable
 
Abigail Crabby's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mount Airy, NC
Posts: 4,226
Thanks: 14,554
Thanked 9,668 Times in 2,484 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I am going to go look at a 7mth old kitten to adopt. I'm told she's gentle and shy.
__________________
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Marcel Proust

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 12:18 PM   #6
Uli
Member

How Do You Identify?:
fat girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married!
 
Tournaments Won: 1

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: -
Posts: 112
Thanks: 173
Thanked 529 Times in 104 Posts
Rep Power: 3865494
Uli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST ReputationUli Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Both of our dogs were very patient and good-mannered about putting on Christmas sweaters and getting professional family pictures at the park, so proud of them.
Uli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uli For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 06:05 PM   #7
Tuff Stuff
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married
 
Tuff Stuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: California
Posts: 695
Thanks: 904
Thanked 1,315 Times in 505 Posts
Rep Power: 9408455
Tuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST ReputationTuff Stuff Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Sadie (the kitty) played with a cotton ball she found.The other brats copied me,we all laid around the house doing absolutely nothing..well,we did eat,took naps..stared at that busy lady,talking on her cell with family.

Tuff Stuff is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tuff Stuff For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 06:16 PM   #8
Abigail Crabby
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable
 
Abigail Crabby's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mount Airy, NC
Posts: 4,226
Thanks: 14,554
Thanked 9,668 Times in 2,484 Posts
Rep Power: 21474857
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Picked up Resue Kitteh, and she is now hiding under the bed.
__________________
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy,
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
Marcel Proust

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2017, 05:30 AM   #9
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryWine View Post
I love kitties with white paws. They look like little cotton balls. Cat feet are pretty much the cutest things in the world no matter what color they are.

Congrats on the new addition.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaMa'am View Post
Are you considering Thor as a name at all? Because, as you probably know, Thor is now a woman in the comic. Although I believe it remains to be seen whether technically Loki is considered to be her brother now.
I have not. I didn't know that, actually, as I'm not a comic reader but I think that's awesome. I'm leaning towards more 'pretty' names because I got vetoed out of 'pretty' names for Loki. We've bounced a few names, but We'll take a bit of time before We finally settle on one.

She does have part of one ear missing so I'm considering a warrior's name as well. Clearly, she's strong. And quiet. So, We'll find a strong and silent type name for her, most likely.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
Picked up Resue Kitteh, and she is now hiding under the bed.
That's typical. It may take a few days for her to feel comfortable enough to come out. Just make sure she knows where her food and litter box are and she'll come out when she's ready. It takes young ones less time before their curiosity outweighs their fear or concern and off they go.

That's where Sage (shelter name) is right now, but more so because Loki's being a douche. He hissed at her off an on....because she initially chose his favorite hiding place as her hiding place I think....and now that We've given her free reign of the bedroom and won't let him in, he keeps trying to get in there and then going back to where she was and looking for her.

They had him in a cage by himself at the shelter so it may take him some time to learn to play well with others. Luckily, We know that Sage is fine with rambunctious kittens as We played with many of them and then, when DC focused in on her, We brought her in with another kitten we were considering and saw how they got on.

So, she's tucked in safe and sound. DC found her underneath my head under the bed this morning and until she comes out on her own, that's where she'll stay. It took Loki 2 days to get comfy enough to come out on his own and explore everything once I let him loose in the big space. It may take our girl more time because of her experience with Loki but as long as she has access to food/water/litterbox, she will be fine. The young rebound and grow quickly, thank goodness.
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2017, 05:17 PM   #10
CherryWine
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
 

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,491
Thanks: 11,060
Thanked 10,003 Times in 2,182 Posts
Rep Power: 21474848
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation
Default

He has eaten canned tuna for the last two days because I failed to order cat food in time for a new case to be delivered before the last ran out.

I’m pretty sure he’s filing a grievance with the feeding committee as I type, since I had the audacity to feed him actual cat food after two days of feasting on Chicken of the Sea.

He is none too pleased.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 02:58 PM   #11
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
 
Gemme's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The roads are narrow here
Posts: 36,631
Thanks: 182,498
Thanked 107,860 Times in 25,664 Posts
Rep Power: 21474888
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Loki has been soooo good the past few days with cuddling in the morning and today We are bringing home his sister! So excited!
As to be expected, kitty girl is shy and is spending some time contemplating life under the chaise lounge. Unexpectedly, Loki hissed at her a bit, so We loved and loved on him so he knows that she won't take away any of his human love and attention. They will be scoping one another out for a couple days, most likely.

On the way home, she was alert and looking out of her carrier but not panicking or being too stressed so I think things will work out fine. They just need a couple of days to work out their place in this world. She's super dark grey with a white smudge on her nose and white paws and a bit on her belly. I get final say on the naming of this fur baby as DC named Loki. I've got lots of choices but I want to see how, if at all, her personality changes when she's more comfortable.

Bonus: all of Us, DC, myself and both kitties all have May birthdays. Kismet!
__________________


I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 03:29 PM   #12
CherryWine
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
 

Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Deep South
Posts: 2,491
Thanks: 11,060
Thanked 10,003 Times in 2,182 Posts
Rep Power: 21474848
CherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST ReputationCherryWine Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
She's super dark grey with a white smudge on her nose and white paws and a bit on her belly.
I love kitties with white paws. They look like little cotton balls. Cat feet are pretty much the cutest things in the world no matter what color they are.

Congrats on the new addition.
CherryWine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CherryWine For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2017, 05:34 PM   #13
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly
 
GeorgiaMa'am's Avatar
 
14 Highscores

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6,461
Thanks: 39,740
Thanked 28,494 Times in 5,831 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I get final say on the naming of this fur baby as DC named Loki. I've got lots of choices but I want to see how, if at all, her personality changes when she's more comfortable.
Are you considering Thor as a name at all? Because, as you probably know, Thor is now a woman in the comic. Although I believe it remains to be seen whether technically Loki is considered to be her brother now.
__________________
-GeorgiaMa'am


It's true that you are blessed and lucky
It's true that you are touched by something
that will grow and bloom in you.


-10,000 Maniacs

GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Reply

Tags
animals, pets

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:41 PM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018