![]() |
|
|
#15 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
butch Preferred Pronoun?:
she her Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Blue girl in a red state
Posts: 242
Thanks: 2,050
Thanked 603 Times in 202 Posts
Rep Power: 21442096 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Most definitely!
Here is all I know for sure, and it doesn't have to be true for all. 1. I believe I have a soul. 2. My soul has met other souls, and we communicated on the plane, so I consider them soulmates. 3. Soulmates come and go. 4. I met a woman a long time ago and fell deeply in passionate love. I thought she was my soulmate, but I was mistaken. I also thought passion was love. I was mistaken there, too. 5. The moral of the story is: A. Passion is nice B. Love is nice. C. Soulmates are nice. But they are not the same things, and they're all usually separate from each other. |
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|