Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Support: Abuse, Addiction, Coping

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2020, 11:18 PM   #1
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~
 
~ocean's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Massachusetts ~coastal
Posts: 7,905
Thanks: 22,958
Thanked 16,009 Times in 4,722 Posts
Rep Power: 21474860
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default

I was in pain last weekend so off to the ER I went ~ after a cat scan I have kidney stones << no big deal but they saw area's of concern near the esophagus and liver now I get a PET scan Aug. 5th . I am keeping my fingers crossed after being in remission for 5 years lot's of blood work this coming week . I just found out I am going to be a grandmother again ))) this will be grandchild # 2 ~ I'm very excited ~ did you all know the new neutral color is in grey tones a floor or a rug ok ~ but infant clothes ~ no no . they find out in a 3 weeks or 4 if it's a boy or girl. I'm not buying grey ! there will be 14 years between Jonathan and this baby . lol I told him when he will be walking with the baby the girls are going to flirt with him. lol it's like having a cute puppy ! I just don't want to cause my daughter any stress w/ my health. with the news of the cat scan last week her tears broke my heart. this is no time for God to have a sense of humor ~ sort to speak ~
__________________
~ Always, ocean
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2020, 09:29 AM   #2
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever
 
clay's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I was in pain last weekend so off to the ER I went ~ after a cat scan I have kidney stones << no big deal but they saw area's of concern near the esophagus and liver now I get a PET scan Aug. 5th . I am keeping my fingers crossed after being in remission for 5 years lot's of blood work this coming week . I just found out I am going to be a grandmother again ))) this will be grandchild # 2 ~ I'm very excited ~ did you all know the new neutral color is in grey tones a floor or a rug ok ~ but infant clothes ~ no no . they find out in a 3 weeks or 4 if it's a boy or girl. I'm not buying grey ! there will be 14 years between Jonathan and this baby . lol I told him when he will be walking with the baby the girls are going to flirt with him. lol it's like having a cute puppy ! I just don't want to cause my daughter any stress w/ my health. with the news of the cat scan last week her tears broke my heart. this is no time for God to have a sense of humor ~ sort to speak ~
Ohhhssshhhh...will lift you up & keep space for you in my heart! YOU.GOT.THIS!! I also agree...tones of grey..for a baby...nahhh...a house or room, yes, BUT not a baby's wardrobe....

(((((((((((((((((((Ohhhsshhhhhhhh)....xo
ETA: Congratulations on the new grandbaby!
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2020, 09:37 AM   #3
firegal
Senior Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!
 
firegal's Avatar
 
1 Highscore

Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tacoma,Washington
Posts: 2,907
Thanks: 15,853
Thanked 11,698 Times in 2,468 Posts
Rep Power: 21474854
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ocean View Post
I was in pain last weekend so off to the ER I went ~ after a cat scan I have kidney stones << no big deal but they saw area's of concern near the esophagus and liver now I get a PET scan Aug. 5th . I am keeping my fingers crossed after being in remission for 5 years lot's of blood work this coming week . I just found out I am going to be a grandmother again ))) this will be grandchild # 2 ~ I'm very excited ~ did you all know the new neutral color is in grey tones a floor or a rug ok ~ but infant clothes ~ no no . they find out in a 3 weeks or 4 if it's a boy or girl. I'm not buying grey ! there will be 14 years between Jonathan and this baby . lol I told him when he will be walking with the baby the girls are going to flirt with him. lol it's like having a cute puppy ! I just don't want to cause my daughter any stress w/ my health. with the news of the cat scan last week her tears broke my heart. this is no time for God to have a sense of humor ~ sort to speak ~
Congrats on another grand baby..... and ill be praying for good results on your blood work. Hugs to you.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2020, 10:13 PM   #4
rustedrims
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
 
rustedrims's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Posts: 445
Thanks: 3,125
Thanked 2,557 Times in 368 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hi....

Feeling restless all last week waiting to see the Dr. on friday. Had a kid in town on thursday so spent some time with her. Had a good time. After she left i see that Mom called. Called her back. I could tell by her voice somethin was up. Her sister my aunt had passed. Feel sad we couldnt get in there to see her. She was just to busted up to make her new again. I will miss her.

Well now it is friday 10:30am. Waiting to see the Dr. .Starring at the floor and pickin at my finger. My name is called and I look up and follow Nancy to "the room" . No hug or kiss. She went right into my kidney biopsy. Yeah I got it back. Almost 3 years in remisson. Start treatments in a few weeks. Why do i gotta f####ng wait!! I hope I dont go into stage 4 waiting on insurance to approve my treatments. Thats messed up !! Getting an IV drip insted of chemo or radiation. Had radiation last time. Its the same stuff I had in my head. Slow growing. Give insurance time to get caught up. Stayed home yesterday to just be quiet and think whats gonna happen. Thinkin that I should be doing something at my yards. Better not cause my head wasnt in it. Might hurt myself not thinkin.

Today again balls to the wall to get my stuff done before treatments. Makes me feel good doing that.That stuff does what it does BUT it is NOT takin my yards away from me!

Thank you very much for reading my ramblings and caring.

s
__________________
I don't want to be perfect because if I was then I will loose the ability to learn.
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2020, 12:01 AM   #5
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever
 
clay's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Feeling restless all last week waiting to see the Dr. on friday. Had a kid in town on thursday so spent some time with her. Had a good time. After she left i see that Mom called. Called her back. I could tell by her voice somethin was up. Her sister my aunt had passed. Feel sad we couldnt get in there to see her. She was just to busted up to make her new again. I will miss her.

Well now it is friday 10:30am. Waiting to see the Dr. .Starring at the floor and pickin at my finger. My name is called and I look up and follow Nancy to "the room" . No hug or kiss. She went right into my kidney biopsy. Yeah I got it back. Almost 3 years in remisson. Start treatments in a few weeks. Why do i gotta f####ng wait!! I hope I dont go into stage 4 waiting on insurance to approve my treatments. Thats messed up !! Getting an IV drip insted of chemo or radiation. Had radiation last time. Its the same stuff I had in my head. Slow growing. Give insurance time to get caught up. Stayed home yesterday to just be quiet and think whats gonna happen. Thinkin that I should be doing something at my yards. Better not cause my head wasnt in it. Might hurt myself not thinkin.

Today again balls to the wall to get my stuff done before treatments. Makes me feel good doing that.That stuff does what it does BUT it is NOT takin my yards away from me!

Thank you very much for reading my ramblings and caring.

s
S....I am so very sorry to hear this, & I know exactly how devastating that hearing a diagnosis of the C is, firsthand.

Remain as focused & as positive as you can. Holding space for you, my friend!!

My heartfelt condolences to you & your family on the death of your aunt. I am very sad you are having to deal with this doubly heartbreaking news.

Hang in there. be gentle with you. Loving hugs, S.
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2020, 07:31 PM   #6
rustedrims
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
 
rustedrims's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Posts: 445
Thanks: 3,125
Thanked 2,557 Times in 368 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

Gotta start with an apology. I am sorry bout my last post. Kinda went off on my stuff. Sittin here alone thinkin bout what I am going to be going through. I did get my phone call today. Insurance didnt take as long as I thought it was going to. I start my treatments wednesday. Would start tomorrow but I am not going to miss Aunt Sherrys funeral. Going to get 5 treatments then a CT scan to see if that stuff worked. Then after that life goes on with me in it. thankyou

s
__________________
I don't want to be perfect because if I was then I will loose the ability to learn.
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2020, 10:52 PM   #7
rustedrims
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
 
rustedrims's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Posts: 445
Thanks: 3,125
Thanked 2,557 Times in 368 Posts
Rep Power: 21474852
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default

On Wednesday I will be getting my 3rd treatment. Starting my 2nd fight with this stuff. I am a little scared.Sometimes I don't want to go to sleep. Going to step quietly out the back door and get myself through this as best as I can. Thank you all for all the kind words and support over the past years. Prayers for us all.

s
__________________
I don't want to be perfect because if I was then I will loose the ability to learn.
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2020, 01:33 PM   #8
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever
 
clay's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2011
Location: salt air & sandy beaches
Posts: 13,136
Thanks: 97,020
Thanked 31,650 Times in 7,746 Posts
Rep Power: 21474865
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
On Wednesday I will be getting my 3rd treatment. Starting my 2nd fight with this stuff. I am a little scared.Sometimes I don't want to go to sleep. Going to step quietly out the back door and get myself through this as best as I can. Thank you all for all the kind words and support over the past years. Prayers for us all.

s
Saving space for you. Healing energies, S. Take care of you!!
__________________
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness. ~Robert Brault
clay is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:54 AM.


ButchFemmePlanet.com
All information copyright of BFP 2018