![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 | |
|
Practically Lives Here
How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day. Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we" Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking. Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 11,501
Thanks: 16,676
Thanked 15,162 Times in 4,337 Posts
Rep Power: 21474861 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
__________________
______________________________ ______________________________ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme Relationship Status:
Attached to my wonderful partner <3 Join Date: May 2010
Location: In a gated community.
Posts: 16,549
Thanks: 29,187
Thanked 33,781 Times in 10,850 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Back in the day, we had a ditch rider that set up water sets for our property, twice a month. I forget what you call it, but "water sets" is what I call watering the property (making sure the lawn, flower beds, raised garden beds and newly planted trees -- get water). It's timed sets of watering. 30 minute sets. It takes a couple hours to make sure every area gets the water it needs to survive the heat wave.
__________________
“Wild flowers don’t care where they grow,” — Dolly Parton “We badly need to raise our boys more like girls,” — Gloria Steinem. 🌷🌷🌷🌷
🌷🌷🌷🌷 |
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#3 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
N/A ![]() Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: WA
Posts: 4,434
Thanks: 37,962
Thanked 10,264 Times in 3,142 Posts
Rep Power: 21474850 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Relaxing, was up till 5:30 this morning moving things around to make room for a desk my sons were bringing over. I had to completely undo all of the computer/other electronic stuff I'd just gotten set up, and move a bunch of furniture around to do be able to do that. Finally after hours and hours couldn't go on a minute longer, had to catch a little sleep before finishing up this evening. Frustrating because the whole time I knew this was something either of my sons could do in less than an hour, maybe even half. I kept at it though and got it done without any help from either. Now I'm just kicking back enjoying a well earned rest and working on dinner which is only going to be breakfast food - quick and easy. I don't have an ounce of energy in me left for anything else.
|
|
|
|
| The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#4 |
|
Member
How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,150
Thanks: 966
Thanked 2,419 Times in 890 Posts
Rep Power: 21474847 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Apple, Google, Amazon, and Facebook testify before congress on tech industry dominance.
I haven't been able to do much this afternoon because I've been glued to my screen watching this. |
|
|
|
| The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|