![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Infamous Member
How Do You Identify?:
femme Relationship Status:
attached Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: .
Posts: 6,896
Thanks: 29,046
Thanked 13,092 Times in 3,386 Posts
Rep Power: 21474859 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
I really don't do snark. So, no, I won't be bringing any!
I asked the question with sincerity. Apologies for posting in a thread that was not asking for my opinion--I usually read closer and don't intrude upon others' spaces. I blame it on not reading the OP closely enough, then seeing June's post and, mostly, my own compulsion to post when I read your words about femmes understanding you better than straight women and the fact that I have wondered about this subject myself. Thank you, Sam, for responding to my question/post. |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post: |
|
|
#2 | |
|
Timed Out
How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011 Preferred Pronoun?:
He Relationship Status:
I'll let you know Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,131
Thanks: 1,101
Thanked 668 Times in 363 Posts
Rep Power: 0 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Quote:
i know you were sincere, i just went on with the snark comment. im sorry. didnt mean to offend you |
|
|
|
|
| The Following User Says Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post: |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|