![]() |
|
|||||||
| Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here! |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#16 |
|
Senior Member
How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch Preferred Pronoun?:
she Relationship Status:
single Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,939
Thanks: 13,481
Thanked 9,518 Times in 3,166 Posts
Rep Power: 21474853 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
Three books from my library that one might be interested in.
"Female Masculenity" by Jack Halberstam "Stone Butch Blues" by Leslie Feinberg concerning being lesbian in 50'-60's-70's (I went to Buffalo to see one of her speeches and was very impressed. I met her and we spent time going over her own history) She passed in 2014 after having trans herself . "Boots of Leather, Slippers of Gold", by E.L. Kennedy. concerning the evolution of the lesbian community in Buffalo N.Y. from the 1930's to the 1960's. I am better than half way through "In the Company of Crows and Ravens." I love this book. Concerning the comparison of these two magnificent birds and their intelligence beyond what had been expected before extensive research. |
|
|
|
| The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|